Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the wrong sport then

Crying over training camp lol
Bunch of pansies today. The "brand" ie; themselves, come first, then money, and finally the sport itself. Anyone at any level that played football on this site, who didn't witness or were part of some kind of scuffle while practicing.

When a player has proven to have a temper reaction, they should tie him up and let the rest of the players take turns slapping him and throwing him to the ground until he learns to smile about it
LOL

wut?

I got zero problem with dudes being chippy in the heat when the flags dont count

heck 100% Fat Albert would have punched the vikings waterboy to get out of practice

Deion is telling his guys if one player gets into a fight the whole team better get into the fight and Vrabel kicking players out of practice for a scuffle or two. It is mid 90s and humid, hard not to let the temper flare.

Deion is telling his guys if one player gets into a fight the whole team better get into the fight and Vrabel kicking players out of practice for a scuffle or two. It is mid 90s and humid, hard not to let the temper flare.
Deion was the largest vagina on the field when he played. Talk about a wuss with a “bad” angle when a RB made 2nd level. If ever there was a fight when he was on the field, i can say 100 he wasn’t anywhere near the frame! What a joke

$22 or $25. Still too much. I’d rather have Simmons. The choice wasn’t brown or Burks. It was Brown or Simmons. To me that’s an easy decision.

No. The choice was AJ or Landry. JRob went Landry, which was clearly the wrong choice. And I was saying that before he got injured.

look, Henry has been one of our most effective YAC receivers. He has taken several of those short screens for long runs, and for some reason they HATE throwing the ball to him. 25mil for AJ Brown would be 10mil wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back