Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well think it is going to be Ryan's last year. No not think it WILL BE! Technically both Malik and Will are playing for starting QB when Ryan is either cut and/or traded in 2024

Deion was the largest vagina on the field when he played. Talk about a wuss with a “bad” angle when a RB made 2nd level. If ever there was a fight when he was on the field, i can say 100 he wasn’t anywhere near the frame! What a joke
That being said and true, man was the best ball hawk ever. Shutdown pass defender. Never cared for the man, but his antics and dance memorable

Well think it is going to be Ryan's last year. No not think it WILL BE! Technically both Malik and Will are playing for starting QB when Ryan is either cut and/or traded in 2024
seems that way right now... BUT I will counter that a 5,000 yard 35 TD to 15 INT season with the Titans winning the South would change that. And yeah I think it would take a breakout season as described to change that

That being said and true, man was the best ball hawk ever. Shutdown pass defender. Never cared for the man, but his antics and dance memorable
QB had to be a straight up fool to even throw the ball on the same side of the field as Sanders. Yeah he sucked at tackling, but receiver had to catch the ball before needing to be tackled and Sanders just didnt allow it to happen.

you know about a decade ago I would have been as well

I no longer internalize the Titans the way I used to

still a fan, want to win more than players/organization .... seemingly

but I no longer am angry till thursday after a loss... PO'd till after broadcast is over and that is about it

Losing is part of being a sports fan

"lower body injury" sounds a lot like "hit in the balls" to me. Not sure how long you have to sit out for being hit between the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back