Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WR that was supposed to save the team until Hopkins.

or, just some other no name signed to help “fix” the WR issue.

Edit: nevermind, dead wrong thinking he was some other budget guy signed at a position of need. Totally correct in asking “who?”

Last edited by a moderator:
The WR that was supposed to save the team until Hopkins.

or, just some other no name signed to help “fix” the WR issue.

Edit: nevermind, dead wrong thinking he was some other budget guy signed at a position of need. Totally correct in asking “who?”

Lol. Chris Moore hasn't done anything also.

May have to play Mike Mularkey ball, as our pass game might be hard to look at if Burks can't stay on the field, Phillips continues to get hurt and Chig hits his 2nd year slump.

May have to play Mike Mularkey ball, as our pass game might be hard to look at if Burks can't stay on the field, Phillips continues to get hurt and Chig hits his 2nd year slump.
Please don't talk like that... giving me anxiety

he has done something alright... make me question how the hell he has a spot on our team. He has been very successful at making me question him.

But the titans use defense. Not that I agree with the amount paid to Landry.
They don’t use WRs.

the fact Landry got hurt is just a terrible luck following a terrible move.

You still have to have offensive talent, and the only talent we had at the time was AJ and Henry (who was coming off a major injury). When you don't have talent at the skill positions, you end up with an offense like 2022.

Burkes seems like he has number 1 potential, but relying on a rookie as your primary number 1 was foolish. We're lucky Chig was a hit right away, cause TE's usually take a couple years to develop, even the best ones. Can you imagine how much worse our offense would have been if Chig didn't ball out?

The defense didn't depend on Landry to be successful. The offense clearly defended on AJ to be the main weapon in the passing game.

The offense should have been tailored to use AJ...he's a beast, stupid move trading him.....this run first, we don't use WRs mentality is stupid...needs to change

The offense should have been tailored to use AJ...he's a beast, stupid move trading him.....this run first, we don't use WRs mentality is stupid...needs to change
The continued winning percentage and competitive levels of play among the best teams in the league show otherwise.

it’s the fans that want the Mahomes offense.
The titans,aside from piled up injuries, have beaten the best, competed with the best, posted solid records and even had an outstanding offense (2019/2020) using this style of offense.

agree there’s always room for improvement. Having some better WR helps the overall effort even if run first.
But OL and Defense is what this team MUST have to succeed with this style.

The continued winning percentage and competitive levels of play among the best teams in the league show otherwise.

it’s the fans that want the Mahomes offense.
The titans,aside from piled up injuries, have beaten the best, competed with the best, posted solid records and even had an outstanding offense (2019/2020) using this style of offense.

agree there’s always room for improvement. Having some better WR helps the overall effort even if run first.
But OL and Defense is what this team MUST have to succeed with this style.
Name all the run first offenses in the league

he has done something alright... make me question how the hell he has a spot on our team. He has been very successful at making me question him.
Guys. Chris Moore is a 4th or 5th wide receiver. That means he needs to be good at special teams, blocking, and understands the offense. 4th or 5th wide receivers aren’t on teams for their explosive play ability. They HAVE to do other things well. Quit acting like he’s supposed to be a 1 or 2.

Quick, name all the 4th or 5th WRs on other teams who are better than Chris Moore. There won’t be many.

Prove your own point
2019 - 9-7 - AFCCG beating #1 seed Baltimore and splitting the season with SB champ KC
2020 - 11-5 while also manhandling #2 seed Buffalo in their only matchup.
2021 - 12-5 #1 seed, beat Buffalo and smashed KC
2022 - an injured mess but as injuries piled up, team started 7-3 before meltdown.

so we see a winning franchise, beating or at least competing right alongside the best teams of the year with what is considered a running team.

not sure I get the argument other than just a want for more exciting offense.
if it works, which it has, then who cares.

Won't directly answer to the dude, because I can't stand him.

But if Hopkins wasn't bought in, who the hell was going to be #2 or #3? It was Chris Moore.

Didn't sign Hopkins and Burks gets injured, then that leaves NWI or Chris Moore as the potential #1 and #2.

Relay that message to the numbnut Tuckfro.

Guys. Chris Moore is a 4th or 5th wide receiver. That means he needs to be good at special teams, blocking, and understands the offense. 4th or 5th wide receivers aren’t on teams for their explosive play ability. They HAVE to do other things well. Quit acting like he’s supposed to be a 1 or 2.

Quick, name all the 4th or 5th WRs on other teams who are better than Chris Moore. There won’t be many.
thought moore was gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back