Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't directly answer to the dude, because I can't stand him.

But if Hopkins wasn't bought in, who the hell was going to be #2 or #3? It was Chris Moore.

Didn't sign Hopkins and Burks gets injured, then that leaves NWI or Chris Moore as the potential #1 and #2.

Relay that message to the numbnut Tuckfro.
this is facts

@Titanup1982 Tell me yourself and stop acting like a child.

Of course if our 1 and 2 can’t play, Moore would move up. That’s how all rosters work. Really, that’s what I was asking you to do, though. What if other teams’ 1 and 2 went down? Would they have a better option than Chris Moore?

I’d say many teams would have a better 3 than Moore, but very few would have a better 4. Moore is not supposed to be a 1 or 2. Cincinnati’s #4 receiver isn’t supposed to be a 1 or 2. No team has enough depth at WR to have starter quality at 4 or 5.

Chris Moore was signed to be the #2 behind Burks. There's no arguing that.

Hopkins was signed and Moore goes to #3.

What am I missing here?

Chris Moore was signed to be the #2 behind Burks. There's no arguing that.

Hopkins was signed and Moore goes to #3.

What am I missing here?
I think you are misinterpreting the timing of signing with position on depth chart and position on the field. I don’t believe Moore was signed to be anything other than a solid 4, special teams ace, and someone who knows the system who has a record of productivity.

If everyone is healthy (I know that probably won’t happen) the WRs should be;
1) Burkes
2) Hopkins
3) Phillips
4) Moore/NWI

Point is, Moore is not Supposed to be a 1, 2, or 3. Will he have to be at some point? Yes, but he’s supposed to be a 4/5.

I think you are misinterpreting the timing of signing with position on depth chart and position on the field. I don’t believe Moore was signed to be anything other than a solid 4, special teams ace, and someone who knows the system who has a record of productivity.

1) Burkes
2) Hopkins
3) Phillips
4) Moore/NWI

Point is, Moore is not Supposed to be a 1, 2, or 3. Will he have to be at some point? Yes, but he’s supposed to be a 4/5.

That's where our opinions differ.

We literally had NWI as our #1 last year. Did nothing to address WR in the draft, nor in free agency until last minute with a Godsend signing with a WR at the backend of his career.

Chris Moore at the time was signed to be the #2. Is he a #2 WR? Hell no. We were just that depleted at WR, that Moore had a chance to be the #2.

Without the signing of Hopkins, who else was going to be #2? Definitely wasn't going to be Phillips. That leaves NWI.

It's not far fetched to think Moore is the #3 right now. Nobody else has done anything to warrant the 3, 4/5 spot.

Burks/Hopkins goes down, it automatically makes Moore the #2. Sucks, but it's the truth.

The Giants?
Darius Slayton
Paris Campbell
Sterling Sheperd
Wan’Dale Robinson
Jamison Crowder
Jalin Hyatt
Cole Beasley
Isaiah Hodgins
Bryce Ford-Wheaton
That’s probably the closest, or the Jets. Still, Wan’Dale Robinson and Jamison Crowder as 1 and 2 doesn’t sound very appealing.

That's where our opinions differ.

We literally had NWI as our #1 last year. Did nothing to address WR in the draft, nor in free agency until last minute with a Godsend signing with a WR at the backend of his career.

Chris Moore at the time was signed to be the #2. Is he a #2 WR? Hell no. We were just that depleted at WR, that Moore had a chance to be the #2.

Without the signing of Hopkins, who else was going to be #2? Definitely wasn't going to be Phillips. That leaves NWI.

It's not far fetched to think Moore is the #3 right now. Nobody else has done anything to warrant the 3, 4/5 spot.

Burks/Hopkins goes down, it automatically makes Moore the #2. Sucks, but it's the truth.
We agree that he isn’t a 2. I bet everyone in the Titans organization, including Moore, agrees, also.

I guess our main difference is whether or not you believe that the Titans organization knows more about running a professional football team than any of us.

1) Burkes
2) Hopkins
3) Phillips
4) Moore/NWI

Philips? PHILIPS? Man please, that guy needs to be cut right now.

Edit: Phillips has MCL. Up to 6 weeks.

Per PK
as I said above your post....

cut this guy immediately. He will never take enough snaps to earn a roster spot. As soon as he comes back in 6 weeks, he will play for about 4 minutes before getting hurt again. Just another awful draft pick by JRob.

as I said above your post....

cut this guy immediately. He will never take enough snaps to earn a roster spot. As soon as he comes back in 6 weeks, he will play for about 4 minutes before getting hurt again. Just another awful draft pick by JRob.
Really wish he took a chance on Trey Smith if he wanted injury prone/health risk players with high upside. (previous draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back