Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we have diamond in the rough here ; preseason aside - hopefully Vrabel doesn’t bury this guy on the depth chart and he gets a chance to show out when the games matter

That was a nasty spin move on the 2nd sack...actually reminded me of Dwight Freeney... had the speed to beat you around the corner, but once you committed to not get beat outside he would spin and win.

For a team that struggles to score points, you’d think a good kicker would be a priority. So the Titans release the two guys competing for the job and bring in a guy who has played for half the teams in the NFL a couple of weeks before the season starts.

Fisher always understood that. He always made sure we had a top notch kicker

Per Vrable, NPF is not allowed in the building until after week 3. Can come back then to practice and get trainer help. Can play again after week 6. On his own until then.

Caleb Farley to be moved to the PUP list.
I think it should only be reported when there is a change, like he gets moved to the active roster. I get the family thing and maybe that can qualify for PUP list, but I just think he’s still/more hurt and can’t play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back