Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't like the pick at the time...Used a 5th on a projected 6-7th round Kick Returner
so far I am very disappointed with his attempts at returning as well.No doubt he will be destroyed at some point returning kicks if that is the only thing he is doing.

Speaking of returning kicks, I have said this multiple times over the past season but cant stop thinking it watching the preseason games.

Vrabel makes it abundantly clear that ST players is his top focus. How do we always have crap ST when Vrabel is so focused on it?

I make the JRob fault joke often, but seriously, Vrabel is the one going after every cut Texan player and every ST player who do nothing to help the team since ST sucks no matter what.

as I said above your post....

cut this guy immediately. He will never take enough snaps to earn a roster spot. As soon as he comes back in 6 weeks, he will play for about 4 minutes before getting hurt again. Just another awful draft pick by JRob.
Ironically, there are a few guys that having taken more than enough snaps to prove they shouldn’t have a roster spot either.

No issue if he were cut today. I think he may have some talent but if he can’t ever play, doesn’t matter the talent.

Didn't like the pick at the time...Used a 5th on a projected 6-7th round Kick Returner
He’s a 5th. There was no investment used on this guy and even if KR was the goal (seems more PR), titans need that.

so far I am very disappointed with his attempts at returning as well.No doubt he will be destroyed at some point returning kicks if that is the only thing he is doing.

Speaking of returning kicks, I have said this multiple times over the past season but cant stop thinking it watching the preseason games.

Vrabel makes it abundantly clear that ST players is his top focus. How do we always have crap ST when Vrabel is so focused on it?

I make the JRob fault joke often, but seriously, Vrabel is the one going after every cut Texan player and every ST player who do nothing to help the team since ST sucks no matter what.

Garror is a solid PR and has done enough to make the roster as a cb

Ironically, there are a few guys that having taken more than enough snaps to prove they shouldn’t have a roster spot either.

No issue if he were cut today. I think he may have some talent but if he can’t ever play, doesn’t matter the talent.

He’s a 5th. There was no investment used on this guy and even if KR was the goal (seems more PR), titans need that.
Exactly my point we need that and he's not providing it.. availability is important...may have only been a 5th but wasted pick

For a team that struggles to score points, you’d think a good kicker would be a priority. So the Titans release the two guys competing for the job and bring in a guy who has played for half the teams in the NFL a couple of weeks before the season starts.

For a team that struggles to score points, you’d think a good kicker would be a priority. So the Titans release the two guys competing for the job and bring in a guy who has played for half the teams in the NFL a couple of weeks before the season starts.
Badgley was so bad when he was here the 1st time.

Here we go again with the kicking carousel. Year after year it seems.

Notice how Wolfee and Shudak were so good in mini camp going 9 for 9 on all their kicks daily. How different story when it's time to count.

Whatever happened to Ficken? Kicks a wonderfully long FG for us and to never be heard from again.

We've all seen this movie before and know how it ends. SMH. Literally the definition of insanity.

I would keep an eye on the Patriots kicking situation. They have Nick Folk on the roster, but also drafted a kicker in the 4th round.

We've all seen this movie before and know how it ends. SMH. Literally the definition of insanity.

I would keep an eye on the Patriots kicking situation. They have Nick Folk on the roster, but also drafted a kicker in the 4th round.
Assuming most teams currently have two kickers on their roster, Ran should have some options.

My brother heard on the radio that Badgley has gone 7 for 11 today in the scrimmage and that Vrable looks like he's about go full rage mode.

My brother heard on the radio that Badgley has gone 7 for 11 today in the scrimmage and that Vrabel looks like he's about go full rage mode.
Nothing like the boss making a shit decision and getting pissed off about it, to then start blaming everyone else for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back