Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand.
Like a week ago, I thought the tough decision was which of the 2 kickers do you cut?

how the F did Badgley even get here?

$10 says both the cut kickers end up Kicking for another team successfully this season.seems like TN is the K minor leagues.
We keep the bums.

I don’t understand.
Like a week ago, I thought the tough decision was which of the 2 kickers do you cut?

how the F did Badgley even get here?

$10 says both the cut kickers end up Kicking for another team successfully this season.seems like TN is the K minor leagues.
We keep the bums.
Wolff banged an extra point off an upright and missed a FG in the first game. Shudak kicked the ball out of bounds on a kickoff. Neither were exactly Rob Bironas.

**** off Mike. Stop hiring kickers that suck just because they've kicked in the NFL before.
This team is cheap when it comes to kickers..Brandin McManus was available at the beginning of FA but he signed with the Jags
Vrabel is too arrogant to see a kicker as a needed piece to the offense

I have already bought in, lock stock and barrel on Murphy. I think he is going to be really good if he can get playing time and it will be a travesty if he cant get playing time.

Wolff banged an extra point off an upright and missed a FG in the first game. Shudak kicked the ball out of bounds on a kickoff. Neither were exactly Rob Bironas.
Seems like neither should be reason for the door exclusively. One of the best K all time kicked the ball OOB in the SB. Potentially the reason Carolina lost to NE.

plus, the replacement is Badgley which really emphasizes the point of a couple mistakes not being reason to cut.

Looks like we have diamond in the rough here ; preseason aside - hopefully Vrabel doesn’t bury this guy on the depth chart and he gets a chance to show out when the games matter

Man I'm with you, the guy just looks like a pass rusher. Titans better not try to get cute by "sneaking" him in through Practice Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back