Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
the news I am hearing is Roberson catches almost everything that is in range where McMath has been a drop machine. McMath needs to be cut for sure, he is done.

Was actually rooting for Roberson to make the team last year. Guy has crazy speed. Hopefully he's putting it altogether now and can really compete for a roster spot.

On the unofficial didn't they have Otis as a DB?
Titans list Otis as a LB but he played safety at Georgia and Ole Miss. Someone should really write an article about all he went through at Georgia and trying to escape. Complained publicly about racism in the program so Kirby Smart blocked his transfer to Ole Miss and the NCAA refused to help him for a YEAR. There was a whole Free Otis Reese campaign on social media. Wild stuff.

Titans list Otis as a LB but he played safety at Georgia and Ole Miss. Someone should really write an article about all he went through at Georgia and trying to escape. Complained publicly about racism in the program so Kirby Smart blocked his transfer to Ole Miss and the NCAA refused to help him for a YEAR. There was a whole Free Otis Reese campaign on social media. Wild stuff.
2 former teammates at Georgia, now Titans (Rice, Jackson) mentioned from that time.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/otis-reese-kirby-smart-georgia-ole-miss/

Coaching staff has been impressed with Otis. I want to see him in some in game action.

Impressed with his punt and kick coverage ability, that's all. His 3 come and shuttle times were among the worst at his position group. All he has is straight line speed.

2 former teammates at Georgia, now Titans (Rice, Jackson) mentioned from that time.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/otis-reese-kirby-smart-georgia-ole-miss/
This is really a solid article (thanks) but it leaves out the part that the NCAA let everyone else that year transfer and play except Reese. Zero explanation, they just left his transfer hanging for a year while students, athletes and local media demanded an explanation. Starting over at Ole Miss after a year of fighting the system, kid is just developing now. I’m rooting for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really a solid article (thanks) but it leaves out the part that the NCAA let everyone else that year transfer and play except Reese. Zero explanation, they just left his transfer hanging for a year while students, athletes and local media demanded an explanation. Starting over at Ole Miss after a year of fighting the system, kid is just developing now. I’m routing for him.
Curious as to where you’re going to be routing him to?

Roberson and Harrison are better than McMath.
I'm hoping both of them make the team. Top 7 WRs right now are probably:

Burks
Hopkins
Philips
Moore
NWI
Roberson
Harrison

We won't keep 7, so they're both probably fighting for the last spot. I honestly would prefer to cut NWI and see if one of the rooks can give us a spark.

I'm hoping both of them make the team. Top 7 WRs right now are probably:

Burks
Hopkins
Philips
Moore
NWI
Roberson
Harrison

We won't keep 7, so they're both probably fighting for the last spot. I honestly would prefer to cut NWI and see if one of the rooks can give us a spark.
I agree 100 percent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back