Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No your argument was their defense held the other teams to x amount of points. And you said most good QB’s can win those games. Our defense held a team to 20 and Tannehill lost. End of argument.

I think you probably just forgot Baltimore only scored 20 points.
Not really what I said at all. I commented on a previous comment that "any QB" could have won with TB.
I disagree with that comment entirely.
When the comment of "really? any QB could have beat NO, GB, and KC?"
I pointed out that the nature of this thread has been about Tennessee's success if Brady was QB vice THill.

I was suggesting that THill is a good enough QB to win with TB's team considering how their D just played against those 3 specific teams. Tom Brady didn't have to go out and win those games on his own. Really, his performance wasn't anything spectacular.

Simply put, TB's TEAM is better than Ten's TEAM. That's partly why the 20 pts Tennessee allowed is irrelevant to what I said.
So I agree, end of argument, unless now we're interjecting that Ten's D is as good as TB's, which I don't think anyone is saying.

Not really what I said at all. I commented on a previous comment that "any QB" could have won with TB.
I disagree with that comment entirely.
When the comment of "really? any QB could have beat NO, GB, and KC?"
I pointed out that the nature of this thread has been about Tennessee's success if Brady was QB vice THill.

I was suggesting that THill is a good enough QB to win with TB's team considering how their D just played against those 3 specific teams. Tom Brady didn't have to go out and win those games on his own. Really, his performance wasn't anything spectacular.

Simply put, TB's TEAM is better than Ten's TEAM. That's partly why the 20 pts Tennessee allowed is irrelevant to what I said.
So I agree, end of argument, unless now we're interjecting that Ten's D is as good as TB's, which I don't think anyone is saying.

Yeah dude whatever. No even gonna bother with you either. You know you’re wrong that’s why you “hit the target” on my post to you. It’s ok to admit you forgot or were mistaken...

You and TitanMark just want to argue about everything and even admittedly so. Maybe that’s why y’all say the crazy things you do. Just going to start ignoring both of you lol

Yeah dude whatever. No even gonna bother with you either. You know you’re wrong that’s why you “hit the target” on my post to you. It’s ok to admit you forgot or were mistaken...

You and TitanMark just want to argue about everything and even admittedly so. Maybe that’s why y’all say the crazy things you do. Just going to start ignoring both of you lol
Feel free to.

I really have no idea what you're even talking about now. Whatever post I "hit the target" on, was probably an accurate post, which is why I hit the target. I just don't know which one you're referring to.

Really don't understand what the point of the Ravens game had at all with the comment about THill being a Buc in the hypothetical game.

Brady is still a real good QB but he had a pretty good team around him including Gronk. What is mind boggling is it was just one year ago the same Brady got embarrassed by the Titans in the playoffs. Which proves even a real good QB can't do it alone and this year with our defense it might have been hard for any QB to do much better than Tannehill did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back