Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck said:
those nifty applications will likely confuse WIN
they work too well
After people start to get Vista on their computers, they will suddenly love it for their simplicity. Most wont realize that it came from Mac, which they didnt buy because they thought Macs were too complex

there really is nothing complex about a Mac

there's no need to defragment
do the whole msconfig" thing
clean up registry entries
etc,.... etc,....

Puck said:
there really is nothing complex about a Mac

there's no need to defragment
do the whole msconfig" thing
clean up registry entries
etc,.... etc,....
Most of my "pro windows" friends say that Mac is to complex and to hard to learn.

maximus said:
Most of my "pro windows" friends say that Mac is to complex and to hard to learn.
That's probably because they've never actually tried to use one. Anyone can learn to use a Mac.

There is some adjustment to be made going from Windows to Mac (or from any OS to any other OS), but it's pretty minor.

I have a 5 year old daughter who inherited my eMac when I got the iMac G5. She can get all over the place on that thing

she's bored and frustrated on mommy's Dell PC

pcboredom.jpg

no problem with her Mac

maclove.jpg

Apple Macintosh - let the kids play

Starkiller said:
That's probably because they've never actually tried to use one. Anyone can learn to use a Mac.

There is some adjustment to be made going from Windows to Mac (or from any OS to any other OS), but it's pretty minor.
I have one friend that has used both and owns a Mac and says that Macs are much more user Friendly than Windows.
My computer science major cousin was converted to Mac because of me and know says that Macs are easier to get around than Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back