Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start to the off-season by Vrabel and AAS. I wonder if Tim Kelly not being fired hints at an internal replacement.

He was Vrabel first interview request when Smith left but was blocked by Houston.

Let's go after Kingsbury :beerbang:

Do not promote within on this position.
I'm guessing he runs back to college. I like Joe Brady. He didn't do good in Carolina but the word is Matt Rhule wouldn't let him control things. Ultimately I'm guessing we go with Tim Kelly.

Let's go after Kingsbury :beerbang:

Do not promote within on this position.

Ya definitely want an outside hire for sure. Apparently there are a lot of coaches/coordinators in NCAA that want to make the jump to nfl even more so because the NIL deals have lead to much more complications then expected. Honestly, as long as its not from within im all about it. Todd was arguably the worst OC in the NFL

Kliff sucks and is an arrogant ****, he sucked with mahomes in college, and sucked with Kyler in the NFL. I do agree with bringing someone in from outside though.

Definitely not first choice but I definitely wouldn't be mad. He's like 90% of coaches in that he would greatly benefit more by being a coordinator. He's young, offensive minded and has HC to his resume.

I'm guessing he runs back to college. I like Joe Brady. He didn't do good in Carolina but the word is Matt Rhule wouldn't let him control things. Ultimately I'm guessing we go with Tim Kelly.

No to Tim Kelly. That feels like that would be an awful experiment too. Offense probably wouldn't change that much with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back