Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya definitely want an outside hire for sure. Apparently there are a lot of coaches/coordinators in NCAA that want to make the jump to nfl even more so because the NIL deals have lead to much more complications then expected. Honestly, as long as its not from within im all about it. Todd was arguably the worst OC in the NFL

I could definitely argue it!

It’s a great day! Now let’s pray vrabel will abandon his just run Henry offfensive philosophy and hire competent replacements

Regardless of who is hired at OC the Titans need to do whatever it takes to bring Mike Munchak back as the OL coach. The Titans offensive rebuild will be greatly enhanced by his ability to generate All pro OL.

Regardless of who is hired at OC the Titans need to do whatever it takes to bring Mike Munchak back as the OL coach. The Titans offensive rebuild will be greatly enhanced by his ability to generate All pro OL.

I would LOVE to see this happen, and really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see him coming back after being let go as head coach. But man... how awesome would that be??

I don’t think he’s happy with the Titans after being fired. I would love for it to happen but I don’t see him ever returning

The problem with that line of reasoning is that Smith was MUCH more successful under Vrabel than Downing. Downing is indeed the issue.

So was LaFleur. We've had two OC's leave to become head coaches, that's not a bad track record. Agree that Downing was the issue.

While that is true, I do recall complaints on this forum about Arthur Smith earlier on during his tenure here.

What I remember is after one of our preseason games with him as OC, someone on this board posted something to the effect of 'Well it looks like we found our Offensive Coordinator.' I think most were generally pleased with Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back