Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go after Kingsbury :beerbang:

Do not promote within on this position.

Isn't he a high-raid offense guy? Not sure he wants to come over to Vrabel's philosophy of the prehistoric stone age.

He couldn't make it work with D-Hop and Hollywood ; let alone Westbrook-Ikene and McMath.

Missing the playoffs was a blessing, guys. If we would have held on against Jacksonville, only to get stomped 35-7 in the wildcard round, I’m sure Downing keeps his job.

Thanks for wasting King Henry’s prime years, Downing. See you never, miss you never, and don’t let the door hit you on the way out. You truly are the worst offensive coordinator I’ve ever seen in my life.

Downing will never be an OC again. Although, I wish the Colts would see his untapped potential and give him a break.
This is the 2nd team where he killed offensive production - 3+ TD's per game in 2020 down to 1.8 TD's pregame this year. Glad he's gone, though it's not all his fault.

I would LOVE to see this happen, and really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see him coming back after being let go as head coach. But man... how awesome would that be??
he went back to OL coach so he aint opposed to that and he dont seem like the sort of guy to be bothered by much... but I also doubt he needs the work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back