Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing left imo is to take a long look at the S&C staff and medical staff too. Otherwise, a great start to the offseason. I want a gm that's a good scout first and a good accountant 2nd.

The only thing left imo is to take a long look at the S&C staff and medical staff too. Otherwise, a great start to the offseason. I want a gm that's a good scout first and a good accountant 2nd.

AJ Brown who got hurt every other play his entire Titans career, leaves and plays a full season...

Woohoo! I’ve been swamped all day and just got a chance to look at the news.

I was thinking “I better see news that Downing was fired today”. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see that my wish had come to fruition!

Good riddance you worthless POS! You single handedly destroyed our offense, and our season.

I’ve been saying that this season meltdown might open Vrabels eyes. That it’s been too easy for him since he’s been here and he needed to feel some pain and adversity.

The fact that’s he’s cleaning house shows that he’s not oblivious, or too stubborn to admit he’s wrong like some coaches… ie Mularkey. With a new GM and fresh coaching staff, I’m excited for next year.

We are all excited at the prospect of change but also realize what will actually happen. Titans promote Tim Kelly to OC, promote Mike Sullivan to O-line coach, promote Clinton McMillan to secondary coach, promote Ryan Cowden to GM.

I heard from someone who supposedly has some inside information that for OC they are most likely going outside of the org and bringing in someone new.

I guess time will tell…

We are all excited at the prospect of change but also realize what will actually happen. Titans promote Tim Kelly to OC, promote Mike Sullivan to O-line coach, promote Clinton McMillan to secondary coach, promote Ryan Cowden to GM.
Promotions are fine as long as the guy can do the job.

The retreads that have been fired from 3-4 teams aren't really very exciting hires either.

All in all, I'm more worried about the new GM being able to find talent and keep the cap decent to keep the roster decent for more than a year or 2. Ultimately, the players on the field matter more than some position coach.

I heard from someone who supposedly has some inside information that for OC they are most likely going outside of the org and bringing in someone new.

I guess time will tell…
I will be very surprised if Vrabel brings in anyone who will have a differing opinion to his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back