Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL coordinators make what half a million to a million a year... he is fine
From what I can find, ~1m a year is average for an OC. McDaniels was reportedly getting 4m a year from the Pats as the highest paid OC. So I guess some of the bigger names are probably getting 2-3m per year.

A couple of mil will buy a lot of booze.

Downing could end up in Washington, they fired their OC and no one else wants to work with Snyder....perfect spot for Downing lol
I feel bad for Heinicke.

Guy plays ok and gets the team in the playoff race, as soon as they have a chance, Ron throws Wentz’s sorry a$$ back in and their playoff chances disappear.

Now he’ll get Downing (maybe). He’s got no chance at success.

I feel bad for Heinicke.

Guy plays ok and gets the team in the playoff race, as soon as they have a chance, Ron throws Wentz’s sorry a$$ back in and their playoff chances disappear.

There is a video somewhere showing that Ron didn't have a clue that they were eliminated from the playoffs after the game that mattered. He was asked a question asking about he felt about being eliminated and he didn't know they were lol.

There is a video somewhere showing that Ron didn't have a clue that they were eliminated from the playoffs after the game that mattered. He was asked a question asking about he felt about being eliminated and he didn't know they were lol.
I saw that! It truly looked like he didn't know. That is pretty real worrisome.

Geez. Nothing Riverboat Ron won’t gamble. At the table, he must never feel like he’s out.

The sad part is, even if that game wasn’t playoff eliminating, he still chose to put Wentz in there (who sucks) while Heinicke was winning or at least keeping them in games.

Ron got a lot of flack for this but I don't really get it. It didn't change anything. They still had to win their game.....which they didn't lol

I feel bad for Heinicke.

From what I've read Heinicke is well liked by his teammates as well, not sure that can be said about Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back