Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut the fuck up about CJ

I think episode 7 of TD was the best.. the final episode was good, but the next to last was by far my favorite.

I agree. I expected both to die... and Rust living after fatty carved him up for a good minute was pretty unrealistic - and being able to headbutt him while held up by the knife.

It was still great though.

You know what's funny... Arrow obviously isn't a good enough show for spoiler tags. They know no one cares enough to read or mind if anything is spoiled.

If a show doesn't need spoiler tags, it sucks.

Probably because there's nothing to spoil? And anyone that hasn't started Arrow yet is either 1. not that big of a comic book fan so it doesn't really matter what names we're throwing out or 2. will forget the conversations in this thread by the time they catch up.

EDIT: I just saw your other comments, I'M STILL RIGHT IDC IF YOU WERE JOKING.

Finished that first episode of True Detective.

Then watched the 2nd. The 2nd was much better. It's at least getting interesting now while nothing happens.

Hopefully it picks up a bit- but the 2nd ep at least was good enough to warrant a 3rd episode watch.

Can't say that for the first episode. (Yeah yeah... you can establish characters while having things happen. So can it!)

This is the beauty of True Detective. The first three episodes you think you're watching a certain kind of show then WHAM, episode four explodes into something else entirely! It just starts happening and doesn't stop..

On the rewatch I realized how much insight of Rust's motivation is revealed in the first episodes. He asks Marty "Do you believe in ghosts".. That scene alone defines what is haunting Rust - and I had barely noticed it the first time though.

The Munchausen By Proxy scene "If you get the opportunity you should probably kill yourself.."
Great stuff..

Finished that first episode of True Detective.

Then watched the 2nd. The 2nd was much better. It's at least getting interesting now while nothing happens.

Hopefully it picks up a bit- but the 2nd ep at least was good enough to warrant a 3rd episode watch.

Can't say that for the first episode. (Yeah yeah... you can establish characters while having things happen. So can it!)

Yeah, 3rd episode was good. Glad I gave it a chance through the first 2.

Some of these scenes are beautiful, too.

I watched all of season one of True Detective in 3 sittings, I thought it was great. I've also noticed that HBO has pretty much all of their original series available on demand on Xfinity. I missed Deadwood during its original run so I'm thinking that might be my next show to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back