Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did that speak and move so bizarrely? It was like they were aliens from another planet or something. I really don't know about this show sometimes.

Why did that speak and move so bizarrely? It was like they were aliens from another planet or something. I really don't know about this show sometimes.
The speaking, no idea. When I saw them walking around at first, they reminded me of walkers.

Maybe, just maybe, that was the point... to "hide" their tracks? Not organized, but random like walkers.

Just a thought.

The speaking, no idea. When I saw them walking around at first, they reminded me of walkers.

Maybe, just maybe, that was the point... to "hide" their tracks? Not organized, but random like walkers.

Just a thought.
Lol there was a scene where one guy turned like 3 seconds before the rest of the group, it was hilarious. His eyes looked like "no just fucked up my big break"

I didn't notice them talking weird though

Lol there was a scene where one guy turned like 3 seconds before the rest of the group, it was hilarious. His eyes looked like "no just ****ed up my big break"

I didn't notice them talking weird though
Not too weird... but it reminded me of Beyond Thunderdome.

A few phrases and references only those in the group would understand. Sentences that would drive a grammar teacher insane with sentence structures.

It was more the odd delivery I was talking about. Like that dude at the end that said something along the lines of "have the guns or else." It's was just a weird delivery and then he strutted off all awkwardly. The stupid hand signals. The way they marched out and formed the circles. Idk they all just came off very weird.

It was more the odd delivery I was talking about. Like that dude at the end that said something along the lines of "have the guns or else." It's was just a weird delivery and then he strutted off all awkwardly. The stupid hand signals. The way they marched out and formed the circles. Idk they all just came off very weird.
Show him the up up up.

Not a regular to post on the TV Thread but figured I'd chime in.

Watched the mini-series of Hatfields and McCoys this weekend. Pretty good.

Also, a much lesser known MUST WATCH from Adult Swim, Korgoth of Barbaria.

I've only been able to find it on YouTube since the 1 (and only) time I saw it on Adult Swim. It's only got 3 episodes and is really 1 long episode (about 45 minutes)
Easily one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

I didn't like how everyone was wearing black. I know it's nitpicking, and I'm always the first to call people out for that instead of just enjoying the show, but they should not all be wearing the same thing. It's the damn apocalypse. People who have banded together randomly shouldn't be wearing the same thing.

So... 3 episodes in and... I don't know.

Legion needs to throw the viewers a bone. Some reference to someone or something in the X-men universe.

The show is crazy.

I've almost completely lost interest in Flash. I'm like 6 episodes behind. These CW superhero shows really should have shorter seasons so there's not so much bs filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back