Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering who watches Sunny. I watch Archer at night and after it ends Sunny comes on, and the few times I have left the tv on that channel I cant help but wonder who purposefully watches that show.
Being one of the funniest TV shows on cable, a lot of people watch it.
Because of my lack of cable and current location situation, I haven't watched the last season or 2 and I can say that season 11 was probably my least favorite.

I have been wondering who watches Sunny. I watch Archer at night and after it ends Sunny comes on, and the few times I have left the tv on that channel I cant help but wonder who purposefully watches that show.
I’ve watched seasons 2-12 like fifteen times each

If it ends with season 3 - nicely wraps up - I'm seeing a team up of Johnny and Daniel.

They'll just create a new dojo - Law-R-Usso, or something...

Schitt$ Creek... what a great little show!

Enjoyable and light... doesn't take itself too seriously and each episode is almost self-contained. My wife will catch an episode here or there and, aside from a couple of updates from me, enjoy it and understand what's going on.

Binging on Netflix... it's from the CBC so language is looser there - get the occasional f-bomb from time to time.

Schitt$ Creek... what a great little show!

Enjoyable and light... doesn't take itself too seriously and each episode is almost self-contained. My wife will catch an episode here or there and, aside from a couple of updates from me, enjoy it and understand what's going on.

Binging on Netflix... it's from the CBC so language is looser there - get the occasional f-bomb from time to time.
Great show. Easily one of the funniest sitcoms of recent years. It reminds me of Arrested Development in the way that it has so many different characters who are legitimately hilarious. Starts off a bit slow but once it gets going, man it's really fun.

Great show. Easily one of the funniest sitcoms of recent years. It reminds me of Arrested Development in the way that it has so many different characters who are legitimately hilarious. Starts off a bit slow but once it gets going, man it's really fun.
First season was ok, but a bit erratic... after that it's been a great ride!

Anyone watch evil? Guess it was on cbs it’s on Netflix. It’s cool, but they sure do show horn a lot of wokeness into it
Yeah I watched it. Thought it was OK, but there is so much corny going on. I mean.. is that the best you can do for the devil? Make him look like a caricature?

And the kids.. I hate to say it, but I kept rooting on George to just finish those little annoying brats off from around the 3rd episode on.

Y’all watch American horror story?

Watching 1984 on Netflix. Pretty good. Kinda funny they replaced the black lady with a black lady who almost looks and sounds exactly alike just hotter and 20 years younger lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back