Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBO documentary on Robert Durst... A guy who has gotten away with at least three murders. The Dursts are one of the richest families in America. They basically own Manhattan.

It's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. The finale was tonight.

And if justice is finally served, it will be the most successful investigative documentary of all time.

I'm still convinced the dude is gonna get away with it.

Yeah, apparently the crown jewel in evidence is some offbeat comment he made with a hot microphone. Not sure that this will hold up under the attacks of the legal army that Durst will assemble here.

I highly doubt that he is convicted based on that....I would not be surprised if his own arrogance prompted the comment in the first place (confident that he would beat it....while getting more publicity around his show). Sounds twisted (and is twisted IMO), but I do not put anything beyond these eccentric rich types here.

Finally got a chance to see the last season of Archer (Archer Vice). Godd*** this show is so freaking amazing. IMO it's not just the best animated comedy on TV but the best comedy period.

Yeah, apparently the crown jewel in evidence is some offbeat comment he made with a hot microphone. Not sure that this will hold up under the attacks of the legal army that Durst will assemble here.

I highly doubt that he is convicted based on that....I would not be surprised if his own arrogance prompted the comment in the first place (confident that he would beat it....while getting more publicity around his show). Sounds twisted (and is twisted IMO), but I do not put anything beyond these eccentric rich types here.

There's a bit more than the comments he made with the hot microphone. But he and his lawyers will probably find a way out.

I haven't watched it yet but I'm about to dig into it here within the next week. I would be extremely shocked if a documentary series actually succeeded in getting someone that rich and powerful locked up though.

Vice was pretty weak imo. This season has killed it though (as has Bob's Burgers).
I enjoyed it. About to get started on the new season. They've been piling up on my DVR while I waited for Netflix to add last season.

I need to catch back up on Bob's Burgers. I watched the first season and enjoyed it but for whatever reason just stopped watching it.

*Moving to a more appropriate thread

IMO it is.
SOA was good seasons 1-4 maybe, then got good again at the end
Vikings lost me after just 4 episodes

The only thing that saved SoA in the final seasons was the Jimmy Smits character.

Vikings is SoA.
The main characters are the exact same dude.
No disrespect to the real Ragnar Lothbrok.

So in Vikings there is a(n):
  • Insecure meddling mother
  • A pretty boy heir to the throne that does not really fit what a "Viking" is
  • Plot twists that make little sense
  • SECRETS! Secrets that will "Destroy" people and must be kept at all costs!

I felt bad for Jimmy Smits to have to play such a cliche..
TV's Ragnar is similar to Jax in that;
He's the leader of the 'gang' (for some reason)
He talks of family and brothers then betrays them on a dime for selfish reasons..
He's the hero, but he can't be trusted.
He's always up to something sneaky.
His women are back a the house while he's out bonking chicks left and right.

The only thing that saved SoA in the final seasons was the Jimmy Smits character.

So in Vikings there is a(n):
  • Insecure meddling mother
  • A pretty boy heir to the throne that does not really fit what a "Viking" is
  • Plot twists that make little sense
  • SECRETS! Secrets that will "Destroy" people and must be kept at all costs!

ji
I felt bad for Jimmy Smits to have to play such a cliche..
TV's Ragnar is similar to Jax in that;
He's the leader of the 'gang' (for some reason)
He talks of family and brothers then betrays them on a dime for selfish reasons..
He's the hero, but he can't be trusted.
He's always up to something sneaky.
His women are back a the house while he's out bonking chicks left and right.
mmy smits did okay. feel bad for ron pearlman who had a great character become a complete retard in a half season

The entire run was set up for a final showdown between Clay and Jax. Then it all just fell apart. This is what happens when a show is on three seasons too long.
Honestly, the show show should have ended the season the FBI gal bought it.
They could have wrapped up Clay in the same episode..

Been quiet on thus but Season 3 has quickly turned around and is becoming the best thing since Season 1, spoilers in this WB promo. It is about to get wild.

Is it just me or does S3 of House of Cards suck ass?

S1 was great. S2 was still pretty good, but slipped a bit here and there. S3 has been pretty bad IMO. They've gone into full political mode with less behind the scenes stuff.

I still have four or so episodes left, so no spoilers, please.

Is it just me or does S3 of House of Cards suck ass?

S1 was great. S2 was still pretty good, but slipped a bit here and there. S3 has been pretty bad IMO. They've gone into full political mode with less behind the scenes stuff.

I still have four or so episodes left, so no spoilers, please.

I wouldn't say it sucked ass. But it was nowhere near as good as seasons 1 and 2. Season 1 being better than 2.

I really miss Kata Mara from the show.

Exciting preview for Season 4 of Arrow!

amazing form

iyef7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back