Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like arrow but I keep thinking how funny it is these rich bass white folk were spoiled brats a few months/years ago now they got connects w the l.o.a. and fight them and are bad asses. It just cracks me up
I know. It's like they can train for a few weeks/months and all of a sudden they are world class fighters. Even scrawny @$$ Thea. But yeah, it's a CW show based on a comic book so best not to overthink things.

Did anyone watch Last Man on Earth premier last night?
Not sure it can sustain a full run, but there were a few decent laughs.
Kristin Schaal makes me laugh without even saying a word..

It's alright. I'm going to give it the whole season before I give up on it. I liked the movie so I'm giving it a shot. I just finished up the 4th episode and it's holding my interest.

Show has really grown on me. I've watched all but the most recent episode. After being very underwhelmed by the premiere, I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's been a good ride.

Did anyone watch Last Man on Earth premier last night?
Not sure it can sustain a full run, but there were a few decent laughs.
Kristin Schaal makes me laugh without even saying a word..

I love the fact they made her a grammar nazi. His "that can't be right" response to one of her corrections cracked me up.

AoS is back. I made the mistake of watching it while on the couch with the wife and two cats so I don't know what happened, really.
Watching a screen is like reading a book for me and I cannot tolerate chatter or other distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back