Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SawdustMan @avvie

I tend to agree. Was just wondering if anyone else was feeling this way. I think CW taking so many breaks has also killed some of my excitement for the show. The whole Black Canary aspect is just bad and we're now getting into recycling characters (Merlin this year, Deathstroke next). I don't take the show too seriously but at the same time I expect it to be on levels with the first couple of seasons.

I think there are 5 episodes left, if something big doesn't happen then I'm not going to be as excited for next season. I'm also tired of the flashbacks, can't even keep up with it anymore and not a big part of the story. The flashbacks used to mean something and now we get 5 minutes an episode now.

Then I look at The Flash and I'm legitimately interested in what they're doing despite Arrow being in their 3rd season. Even Agents of Shield is starting to peak with their Inhuman storyline.

Arrow needs to step it back up.

AoS is sputtering right now. If there's anything to be gleaned from that show it's that despite having honorable agents, SHIELD is a nearly utterly incompetent agency. Virtually the entire roster were HYDRA, Ward burned them, now Morse (who may be a triple agent, and probably is), Fitz and Simmons can barely stand being around each other, Skye has been rendered useless by her new issues and the center of the current plot is figuring out if Coulson is a nutjob or not. I mean, it's hard to get behind and cheer for any of them now...the only character who hasn't folded in some way is Agent May.

Weakest Arrow season and the Flash has been much better which makes it look worse.

It's not bad, just not great.

They have too many people who knows and too many main people (Roy is pretty much useless, then Thea and Laurel). It was better when it was Oliver, Dig and Felicity.

The Arrow head writers for some reason moved to The Flash. Which explains why Flash is having such a strong season and Arrow has dipped. Maybe CW will move them back next year since Flash is more established?

This week's episode of AoS was pretty weak but it's only setting up for next week's big fight. Once the dust settles we'll have a pretty clear direction for the rest of the season.

I watched Columbo last night. A bad guy chess master killed a good guy chess master. It wasn't a very tough case. Columbo cracked it with ease, lazy eye and all.

Anyone ever seen the show Party Down?

I heard about it a few months back... Just started watching it. Not sure how I hadn't heard of it way back when though... probably because it aired on Starz.

Has a lot of good comedy actors... Finished the first season, and I really liked it so far.

Martin Starr's character lol.

It's like the writers are now trying to make you hate Oliver. His decisions, motivations and arrogant leadership is getting annoying. And sure, Speedy and Black Canary may be canon but I'm having trouble buying it from Thea and Laurel.

Roy is Arsenal, not Speedy - or are they the same character? But I pretty much agree with what everybody is saying. I can't take Thea or Laurel seriously and so over Malcolm. I feel like they tried to add so many other "superhereos" and lost focus on the Arrow.

It would be cool if they introducted Hal Jordan (Green Lantern), who I guess is Olivers best friend, and have them team up for an entire season. However, after that awful Green Lantern movie, I doubt it happen. Also could introduce Connor Hawke, Olivers son.

I have faith that they'll figure it out, but I def like The Flash more.

Roy is Arsenal, not Speedy - or are they the same character?

Roy is Arsenal. Thea is Speedy.

And if all goes well, Connor Hawke will be introduced at some point....this was foreshadowed in the Arrow/Flash crossover episode where Oliver runs into Connor's mother on the way out of the coffee shop.

Love how in this week's Arrow episode Atom is hell bent on stopping Green Arrow because he's a vigilante that has killed people. Yet Atom is also a vigilante who tried to kill Green Arrow. Then after a 30 second skirmish he's like oh okay you're a swell guy. Then Green Arrow does a dramatic walk off while Arsenal is laying on the ground knocked out.

Not sure if I posted this before but that scene bugged me so much.

Not only that, but Oliver's using his disguise voice even after they've acknowledged their identities to each other.
Yeah, everything about this episode was rushed and hacked together.
I hope Roy caught a ride home alright....

PS- Anybody got a Frankenstein reference to throw out there? Cruds is feeling left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back