Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Boiman FTW!

My kids are grown up and have kids of their own now, but they remember football Sundays with me yelling at the television :

"Always after me Lucky Charms!"

Absolutely under rated.
That first year in Tennessee, the OL was so good across the board that he was complained about. As all the other pieces fell/declined, Jones has really shown what a great signing he was. He’s arguably the best FA signing for the titans ever, but at least in the last 10 years.
Hope he stays healthy.

Tough sob to play through obvious pain on Sunday... probably the only exTexan signing that has worked out.
Hope he's ok for the rest of the year

I'll tell you who the most under appreciated titan is. T-rac, that guy is trying to keep some energy in the crowd during the 2nd half to get the boys on the field going. When the offense stinks this bad I don't envy this guy. Also before last night I would say Ben Jones. Guy is a rock and always there for us, just isn't a position that will ever have highlight reels. Possibly 1 of the best centers in the league and never talked about or appreciated.

Absolutely under rated.
That first year in Tennessee, the OL was so good across the board that he was complained about. As all the other pieces fell/declined, Jones has really shown what a great signing he was. He’s arguably the best FA signing for the titans ever, but at least in the last 10 years.
Hope he stays healthy.
I'd throw Orakpo and Murray in the conversation of FA signings as well.

I feel like Vrabel is underrated as a coach. I think he really gets players to buy in to the team first, "for the boys" attitude and at the end of the day, he's one of "the boys" and the players love playing for him.

In his locker room speech after the game, he highlighted Adams (int) and Mitchell (ff) who were just signed off practice squads a few weeks ago.

I feel like Vrabel is underrated as a coach. I think he really gets players to buy in to the team first, "for the boys" attitude and at the end of the day, he's one of "the boys" and the players love playing for him.

In his locker room speech after the game, he highlighted Adams (int) and Mitchell (ff) who were just signed off practice squads a few weeks ago.
Crazy how many people the Titans have fielded since last year. Just nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back