Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, maybe Marc Mariani deserves to be on the list. Finally nice to have a competent guy fielding kicks like he did.

On the thread, may have filled up almost a full starting roster:
Volek
Murray
Gage
Washington
Britt
Mariani
Wycheck
Roos (not the current one)
Amano
Ben Jones

Short 2 OL, wasn’t really counting TGCGT necessarily

Jason Jones
Orakpo
Klug
Tony Brown
Derrick Morgan
Kevin Carter
Peter sirmon
Rocky boiman
Rocky calmus
Brad kassell
Tulloch
Bulluck
Finnegan

Missing some under appreciated secondary (I’m not counting Donnie Nickey and no one should) but quite the LB and DL rotation

HC Vrabel

I’d argue bironas and Kern/Stonehouse get appreciated.

636374917934130572-rusty-smith.jpg

'RUSTY!!!' - fishface when young spit his dummy

I thought he earned a starting job when he filled in for McNair. Maybe wasn’t gonna be that good, but at least a shot.

He absolutely won a year's shot to prove at least --- Foles, Trubisky, Bridgewater........ Mac Jones.......

They've all been given opportunities based off of middle of the pack performances (and the worst super bowl MVP award in history)...

I guess since the game was different, GMs were set in their ways differently. That and Vince Young was supposed to be this massive Offensive Mind game changer --- but he was still stuck in the wrong era of football -- he was stuck in the back end of a bell cow league...... had VY been drafted in 2016+, he could have been much more successful......

It also didn't help Billy's chances knowing Bud was Texas to the bone, and would sell the farm to get VY.

I'm beginning to think Autry is a freak who enjoys pain -- every time he's injured and has to walk off the field --- he gets a sack within 4 plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back