Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only works if you have a guy in the wings to take over after a year. The Titans don’t, so why sign an aging guy like that?

We ain't going for brady. Can't cut Ryan till after 1 June for some real savings to which you've got the dregs of free agents. If Ryan was our biggest weakness sure but holy ahit we got so many positions to fill before we look at qb this year.

How would we protect him? And who do we have for him to throw too? I see him going to Miami with all those weapons

We will fix the OLine. He never had any awesome WRs to throw to in NE either, except for that 3 years with Moss. But no one else. But he made it work. But they also didn’t win a Super Bowl either. They won with no names most of the time.

He isn’t going to Miami.

I’d rather have ARod.

But I don’t either will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will fix the OLine. He never had any awesome WRs to throw to in NE either, except for that 3 years with Moss. But no one else. But he made it work. But they also didn’t win a Super Bowl either. They won with no names most of the time.

He isn’t going to Miami.

I’d rather have ARod.

But I don’t either will happen.

He also gets rid of the ball with the quickness, so an OL as bad as ours won't be exposed.

I mean I'm sure we'll try but I can't see Tennessee being very desirable for Tom. We're closer to #1 pick in the 24 NFL draft than we are to a Superbowl. Tom's clock is running out he's not going to waste his time on a mid team.

We get two "post 6/1" a year and thus can split the cap hit for Tannehill and Dupree between this year and 2024. If we cut Lewan, Woods, and Cunningham and Jones retires that would leave us with about 60 million in cap and almost no money tied up in 2024.

If Brady is willing to keep his caphit lower to help build the roster (something he's historically willing to do) then it would make a lot of sense if Vrabel is going all in 2023.

I agree with cap money being freed up but this roster has so many holes to fill that will require cap and money. Draft wont fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back