Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good thing about signing Brady is he clearly sold his soul so maybe he brings some of that illuminati black magic to break the titans curse of perpetual mediocrity. Also he has an endless supply of legal HGH

I think a lot of people still haven’t accepted that. When JRob was fired, Vrabel said, “I appreciate the confidence they have in me.” What else could he have meant?
Rumors are that Downing was already on the chopping block, at that time, very possible the decision to keep Vrabel was already made. So as HC confidence given but not as GM.

I think a lot of people still haven’t accepted that. When JRob was fired, Vrabel said, “I appreciate the confidence they have in me.” What else could he have meant?

Yeah it's clear as day. This is why I don't believe we're going to reach far for the new GM.

New GM will just be a Mathematician that can work player contracts and the salary cap, but no player evaluation.

We ain't going for brady. Can't cut Ryan till after 1 June for some real savings to which you've got the dregs of free agents. If Ryan was our biggest weakness sure but holy ahit we got so many positions to fill before we look at qb this year.

You can cut 2 players at any time in the off-season with a post June 1 designation.

Only good thing about signing Brady is he clearly sold his soul so maybe he brings some of that illuminati black magic to break the titans curse of perpetual mediocrity. Also he has an endless supply of legal HGH

The other good thing about Brady is that the OC would be mostly irrelevant. Brady calls his own plays.

Why would Brady want to come to Tennessee? It would be a downgrade from Tampa. Ain’t no way any decent qb would want to come to a team with no offensive line or receivers.

Why would Brady want to come to Tennessee? It would be a downgrade from Tampa. Ain’t no way any decent qb would want to come to a team with no offensive line or receivers.
If he plays next year, apparently he feels like he has something to prove
Might as well prove it here.
That said, I think Tannehill will be our QB next year

The NFL has been a passing league for well over 2 decades. Though the Titans have found success running the ball, they have made 1 SB appearance during the time span. I'm sure many teams would love to have had the kind of success the Titan's have had, but we can do better, and the only way of realistically doing it is at the QB position. Look at Brady's numbers this year - 4694. When was the last time you saw a Titan's QB crack 4k? I'm afraid to look at the stats sheet.. Are we going to have to go back to the Moon era? IDK, you guys educate me.

I'm all in on Brady if you can get him here. Keep him here 2 years, and find a QB to shadow Brady during the time. His mentor time, if he is willing to truly do it, is worth Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NFL has been a passing league for well over 2 decades. Though the Titans have found success running the ball, they have made 1 SB appearance during the time span. I'm sure many teams would love to have had the kind of success the Titan's have had, but we can do better, and the only way of realistically doing it is at the QB position. Look at Brady's numbers this year - 4694. When was the last time you saw a Titan's QB crack 4k? I'm afraid to look at the stats sheet.. Are we going to have to go back to the Moon era? IDK, you guys educate me.
Pretty sure your right about the last titans qb to crack 4k being Moon that’s sad so many qbs these days make 4k look easy

Bucs 8-9
Titans 7-10 with a 7 game implode

Downgrade? It's the offseason, I'm assuming changes are coming to the OL and WR groups

I'm all in on Brady if you can get him here. Keep him here 2 years, and find a QB to shadow Brady during the time. His mentor time, if he is willing to truly do it, is worth Gold.
Yes, you have to go back to Moon for 4K. Tannehill just broke Hasselbeck’s record for most yards since the move. That was last year or the year before.

Edit:
My mistake. THill bested HBeck both last year and the year before. “Titans” record is 3800 now.
Moon had 4690.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/tennessee-titans/leaders/season-passing-yards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back