Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain't going for brady. Can't cut Ryan till after 1 June for some real savings to which you've got the dregs of free agents. If Ryan was our biggest weakness sure but holy ahit we got so many positions to fill before we look at qb this year.
Not saying we sign Brady, but you can cut RT in March and designate him as a post-June 1 cut

Said it a few times but Henry will be 29 at kick off ; I am all in for either TB12 or Arod.

Windows don’t stay open forever. Henry deserves a chance at a title window and the alternative of locking up Tannehill or letting Dobbs and Willis compete - ain’t gunna get that done, let’s be honest. Best that does is 9-10 wins and compete with the Jags for the South.

Time to go all in - pretty sure that’s what Amy wants as well - the GM move signify’s that.

We know Brady will bring his buddies as well - farewell tour - people should be lining up to play with him one last time.

I mean I'm sure we'll try but I can't see Tennessee being very desirable for Tom. We're closer to #1 pick in the 24 NFL draft than we are to a Superbowl. Tom's clock is running out he's not going to waste his time on a mid team.
Tom isn’t very desirable for me….

If either Brady or Rodgers are possibly being pursued, then we are definitely tagging Jeffery Simmons -- no way we can rebuild the OL, add another WR (whether FA or Draft), AND bring in a QB not from the draft.

Yea. Because the team we have we are stuck with. We can’t change em. No trades no free agents no draft.
It would take a lot of money, and draft capital good picks to fix all of the holes in order to make Brady worth pursuing. The titans have little money to spend, even if some cuts are made and the new GM whoever they chose will have to have an amazing free agency and draft to fix the holes. Maybe a new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach will help but plugging Brady in wouldn’t bring this team any closer to a super Bowl.

It would take a lot of money, and draft capital good picks to fix all of the holes in order to make Brady worth pursuing. The titans have little money to spend, even if some cuts are made and the new GM whoever they chose will have to have an amazing free agency and draft to fix the holes. Maybe a new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach will help but plugging Brady in wouldn’t bring this team any closer to a super Bowl.

They can free up a lot of money. Or they eat it and we fade a few year rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back