Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL has been a passing league for well over 2 decades. Though the Titans have found success running the ball, they have made 1 SB appearance during the time span. I'm sure many teams would love to have had the kind of success the Titan's have had, but we can do better, and the only way of realistically doing it is at the QB position. Look at Brady's numbers this year - 4694. When was the last time you saw a Titan's QB crack 4k? I'm afraid to look at the stats sheet.. Are we going to have to go back to the Moon era? IDK, you guys educate me.

I'm all in on Brady if you can get him here. Keep him here 2 years, and find a QB to shadow Brady during the time. His mentor time, if he is willing to truly do it, is worth Gold.
Tammy broke 4k 2 years ago…
Nope 3rd round 2017 by Bucs
And we get a squirrel this year.

No thanks. Brady is a one year rental, if that, for a team that is stacked already and Superbowl bound. Brady has maybe one more year left in him before he's going to need to hang it up and even then, he'll still be a shell of himself.

It would be by 4 yards.

That said, pass happy league, no surprise passing records are through the roof.

Titans have decided not to partake.

Yes, you have to go back to Moon for 4K. Tannehill just broke Hasselbeck’s record for most yards since the move. That was last year or the year before.

Edit:
My mistake. THill bested HBeck both last year and the year before. “Titans” record is 3800 now.
Moon had 4690.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/tennessee-titans/leaders/season-passing-yards
Since the Titans started, they ran the ball too often for any qb to have a chance at 4k
Plus they rarely had more than one good receiver on the team

Titans need a long term solution at QB, I don’t see them being much better after shelling out tons of money for Brady. Record would probably still be 9 to 10 wins with Brady. The new GM has a ton of holes to fix, signing Brady would just put them in another hole

The only thing Brady would bring that would matter is his power to throw a fit and get things done. Do you think he would be patting WRs on the back after a stupid route? Or buying a gold watch for the line who cant block their men? Brady would be throwing a shit fit after every play until something changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back