Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Brady would bring that would matter is his power to throw a fit and get things done. Do you think he would be patting WRs on the back after a stupid route? Or buying a gold watch for the line who cant block their men? Brady would be throwing a **** fit after every play until something changed.
Oh, you mean holding players accountable? What a novel idea!

Since the Titans started, they ran the ball too often for any qb to have a chance at 4k
Plus they rarely had more than one good receiver on the team
Rarely yes, but I’d say appx half of the 23 years there were at least 2 solid targets. Mason/Bennett, Britt/Washington, Wright/Washington, Mathews and Davis with Walker.

Plus plenty of guys that somehow pulled out decent seasons in TN like Gage, Cotchery.

But overall, I agree that running has probably kept the ball out of the QB hands enough to see 4K. Also don’t see many QBs that are capable of reaching 4K, maybe Fitzpatrick or Hasselbeck before Tannehill.

At this point in Bradys career I’d rather just keep Tanny for another year or two and try to find his replacement.

Brady should have retired after winning his last SB. He would have went out on top. Would have been a storybook ending to a great career.

At this point in Bradys career I’d rather just keep Tanny for another year or two and try to find his replacement.

Brady should have retired after winning his last SB. He would have went out on top. Would have been a storybook ending to a great career.
Even though P Manning was pure hot garbage his final year, it seems to be the story book ending people remember for the most part.

Some us remember that he played an entire season worse than any other QB to ever win a SB, but that’s not most people.

Brady was still great this year, but their offense couldn't stay healthy and their defense was inconsistent.

Rarely yes, but I’d say appx half of the 23 years there were at least 2 solid targets. Mason/Bennett, Britt/Washington, Wright/Washington, Mathews and Davis with Walker.

Plus plenty of guys that somehow pulled out decent seasons in TN like Gage, Cotchery.

But overall, I agree that running has probably kept the ball out of the QB hands enough to see 4K. Also don’t see many QBs that are capable of reaching 4K, maybe Fitzpatrick or Hasselbeck before Tannehill.

Jerrico Cotchery? He never played here for Tennessee...?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CotcJe00.htm

Brady threw for nearly 4700 yards and 25 TDs with with his primary WRs injured for good chunks of the season, his OL in shambles, and no running game. He most definitely isn't cooked.
Well he looked well past overdone against Dal so maybe those statistical highlights were against his powerhouse divisional foes.

And I’m not sure who you’re referring to otherwise but THE prime target in TB started 15 games. Mike Evans is the best guy there hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back