Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB12 is still playing at an elite level. 67% accuracy, great downfield accuracy, and still seems to have plenty of juice left in his arm. This isn't a Peyton situation where years of neck injuries took their toll and robbed him of all arm strength.

That being said, my top option is still to draft a QB, specifically Stroud or Bryce Young. But if the choice is Tanne or TB12, I'm taking TB12 every time.

Brady has great rapport with the HC, is still elite, and the AFC South would be a huge draw for him compared to the AFC West where he'd have to face the Chiefs twice a year. AFC South of today is like the AFC East of the 2000s, 2010s, when he was with the Patriots: a relative cake walk. Warm up during the year with an amazing HC, build rapport with the team.

Seems a really natural choice.

Brady has great rapport with the HC, is still elite, and the AFC South would be a huge draw for him compared to the AFC West where he'd have to face the Chiefs twice a year. AFC South of today is like the AFC East of the 2000s, 2010s, when he was with the Patriots: a relative cake walk. Warm up during the year with an amazing HC, build rapport with the team.

Seems a really natural choice.

This is something to consider as well. While teams like the Raiders and 49ers have better weapons, they are also in tougher divisions. Even with Jags trending upward, this is still a shit division and we have more overall talent than anyone else in the division. TB12 coming here would all but ensure he's in the playoffs in 2023.

I believe players care zero about what division they go to.
I think they care about 3 things, money, location, and what HC/system the prospective team may be running that impacts their position.

promise that during every discussion Brady has had regarding relocation that he never brought up a doubt of a potential landing spot because of the division.

I believe players care zero about what division they go to.
I think they care about 3 things, money, location, and what HC/system the prospective team may be running that impacts their position.

promise that during every discussion Brady has had regarding relocation that he never brought up a doubt of a potential landing spot because of the division.

Brady considers everything, but you are probably right in that this is probably low on his list. But below this for him? Money. He is not in this for money any more.

It makes way more sense to me for Brady to go to the raiders and rejoin Josh McDaniels. It makes for a great narrative that Vegas is hosting the Super Bowl next yr.

It makes way more sense to me for Brady to go to the raiders and rejoin Josh McDaniels. It makes for a great narrative that Vegas is hosting the Super Bowl next yr.
That would be the greatest turnout around for a HC ever. From arguably the worst ever HC to winning a SB.
McDaniels is straight up terrible. He’s had 2 chances and has done the same thing in both places taking a playoff team to crap in just his first season.
It does appear he may have learned a little about trading away all the players of value, but we do see Carr and maybe Adams on the trade block.

I think Brady opens our SB window for another two years, if we can straighten this OL out.

1. Sign Brady.
2. Sign LT via FA.
3. Draft WR round 1 and interior OL rounds 2 down.

Defensively I think we are fine just need to resign some guys and maybe pick up some depth via FA. Depending on if we resign certain key guys on the Defense that could dictate a change during draft as well. Rumor has it Gronk would wanna play again with Brady. So idk if that would help or not just as long as it's cheap. Might be nice to have Chig out there with Gronk for those 2 TE sets.

I think Brady opens our SB window for another two years, if we can straighten this OL out.

1. Sign Brady.
2. Sign LT via FA.
3. Draft WR round 1 and interior OL rounds 2 down.

Defensively I think we are fine just need to resign some guys and maybe pick up some depth via FA. Depending on if we resign certain key guys on the Defense that could dictate a change during draft as well. Rumor has it Gronk would wanna play again with Brady. So idk if that would help or not just as long as it's cheap. Might be nice to have Chig out there with Gronk for those 2 TE sets.
I hope Gronk can still play better than he acts, that FanDuel commercial is painful to watch

My stance on this is:
1. No QB could have been successful with the WRs, OL, and OC the Titans had in 2022.
2. Tom Brady was still better than any QB on our roster last year, but he will decline quickly at some point.
3. It is an extreme disadvantage to have a QB that is not a rushing threat in todays NFL

My stance on this is:
1. No QB could have been successful with the WRs, OL, and OC the Titans had in 2022.
2. Tom Brady was still better than any QB on our roster last year, but he will decline quickly at some point.
3. It is an extreme disadvantage to have a QB that is not a rushing threat in todays NFL
All of the statue QB's are not in playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back