Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then obviously all of yall are prepared to draft Levis or Richardson.. or trading for Aaron Rodgers.

Because that's what's only left on the table.

Rodgers nor Brady have any reason to want to play in Tennessee and both would be a 1 year rental as both are mulling retirement anyway.

Tannehill is the best option. Restructure his deal, make some cap room for some pieces around him and Tannehill is a capable QB.

Sure, the Titans need to be looking towards the future at QB but what you're suggesting is just renting a 45 year old QB on a team with no OL or WRs to speak of. Again, no reason in the world Brady would want to play in TN in the first place.

Rodgers nor Brady have any reason to want to play in Tennessee and both would be a 1 year rental as both are mulling retirement anyway.

Tannehill is the best option. Restructure his deal, make some cap room for some pieces around him and Tannehill is a capable QB.

Sure, the Titans need to be looking towards the future at QB but what you're suggesting is just renting a 45 year old QB on a team with no OL or WRs to speak of. Again, no reason in the world Brady would want to play in TN in the first place.

So I shouldn't expect anything different in terms of success in 2023... thanks that's all you gotta say -- saves me hours watching the draft, following articles during the offseason, and a ton of sleeping hours on Sundays. Lol

And maybe you missed the part where COMMITMENT BUILDING THE OL would be absolute if we were to go that route, you would need to protect your rental, and have it in place to assist whoever takes over next year, and grab a free agent WR. Pretty sure we can cut Woods with little penalty.

images

Brady had the 31st ranked yds per att in the league last yr at 6.4 Only Kenny Pickett was worse in terms of true starting QBs.

If this team is still to be built on running the ball with Henry then you want a guy who isn't just getting rid of the ball as quickly as he can because then the safeties are drawn more toward the LOS where they can attack the RB better. You also don't just want a statue because the threat of a QB run also helps the RB.

So I shouldn't expect anything different in terms of success in 2023... thanks that's all you gotta say -- saves me hours watching the draft, following articles during the offseason, and a ton of sleeping hours on Sundays. Lol
Neither Brady or Rodgers had any more success this season than Tannehill has had in TN.

I'd venture to say that if Tannehill wasn't hurt the Titans would have at least made the playoffs.

There are other ways for teams to be successful other than signing veteran QBs who are ready to retire.

Brady is the best option we have right now speaking through Free Agency.

Let him teach Malik -- see where you're at next year with his development, then make a decision where to go. It at least buys us 1 more year as a playoff contender with Derrick.

I don't think he's teaching Malik very much since they are vastly different QBs.

I also don't get the feeling Brady is much of a "teacher." He's there to play, not teach.

I'm not a fan of signing Brady or Rodgers...we couldn't afford Rodgers and Brady did nothing with Evans and Godwin

Brady threw for 4696 yards with 26 TDs with a shit OL and no running game. And let's understand that offense was down across the league. He had a better season this year than his last season in NE.

Brady threw for 4696 yards with 26 TDs with a **** OL and no running game. And let's understand that offense was down across the league. He had a better season this year than his last season in NE.
It's not all about the stats....12-4 his last season as a Pat

I don't think he's teaching Malik very much since they are vastly different QBs.

I also don't get the feeling Brady is much of a "teacher." He's there to play, not teach.

Agreed, but Brady is the guy to follow around and watch take reps during practices closed to the public, not Tannehill.

Agreed, but Brady is the guy to follow around and watch take reps during practices closed to the public, not Tannehill.
If willis learns anything from Brady, it better be in a film room.
There is literally no 2 QBs further apart in similarity. Brady doesn’t have feet and releases quickly. Willis loves to run not getting anywhere for days and doesn’t seem to every want to release the ball.

aside from learning that, it would actually remove what may be his best threat, running, should he ever choose to go forward instead of sideline to sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back