Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he ran last week, but only 16 yds
I think in general, be able to run has always been a positive going back to SB 1 even.
Handful of QBs throughout the history of the game were top notch without some sort of scrambling ability. There’s a bit of a difference between Mike Vick and Steve young though.

So in today’s game, still don’t want LJ, runs like Vick, but it’s really advantageous to have a guy the is capable of running occasionally, Pat Mahomes. And he doesn’t even run that much, we’ve just seen a couple games where he has showcased what he can do with his legs.

I just don't see how Rodgers works out with us. We can't sustain the cap hit. And of our OL is a joke. So we would have to trade probably 2 first rounders minimum and then have zero flexibility to get him any protection or added weapons at WR.
Oh I agree, he's not coming to Nashville. We need Tannehill to restructure and improve the OL and WR or look for someone that will be around longer than Rodgers.

I just don't see how Rodgers works out with us. We can't sustain the cap hit. And of our OL is a joke. So we would have to trade probably 2 first rounders minimum and then have zero flexibility to get him any protection or added weapons at WR.

Brady is the best option we have right now speaking through Free Agency.

Let him teach Malik -- see where you're at next year with his development, then make a decision where to go. It at least buys us 1 more year as a playoff contender with Derrick.

Let him teach Malik -- see where you're at next year with his development, then make a decision where to go. It at least buys us 1 more year as a playoff contender with Derrick.
Brady has been such a dedicated teacher in the past. Always looking out for the rookie…

Brady has been such a dedicated teacher in the past. Always looking out for the rookie…
Its quantifiable through all the success his backups have had.
Ryan mallet
Brian hoyer
Jacoby brissett
Jimmy G
Matt Cassel
Jarrett stidham
Damon huard
Rohan Davey
Matt Gutierrez
Kevin O’Connell
Blaine Gabbert
Kyle Trask

It's impossible, and Ran would be run out of town.

Malik Willis will be the starter after the space craft comes and picks Brady up to take him back to his home planet of Jupiter for retirement.

Then obviously all of yall are prepared to draft Levis or Richardson.. or trading for Aaron Rodgers.

Because that's what's only left on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back