Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady threw for nearly 4700 yards and 25 TDs with with his primary WRs injured for good chunks of the season, his OL in shambles, and no running game. He most definitely isn't cooked.
Nice stats but had the worst run game in the NFL. He had no choice but to throw and pile up stats.

The few games I watched including the playoff game showed he definitely isn't at his best any more.

Well he looked well past overdone against Dal so maybe those statistical highlights were against his powerhouse divisional foes.

And I’m not sure who you’re referring to otherwise but THE prime target in TB started 15 games. Mike Evans is the best guy there hands down.

He had no protection.

Nice stats but had the worst run game in the NFL. He had no choice but to throw and pile up stats.

The few games I watched including the playoff game showed he definitely isn't at his best any more.

So what you're saying is that teams knew he was gonna throw and he still balled out.

So what you're saying is that teams knew he was gonna throw and he still balled out.
I'll admit I don't watch many Bucs games. But even the announcers during the playoffs mentioned how they abandoned the run game often during the season.

So yeah, of course Tom Brady has the ability to dink and dunk teams to death... Just saying that giving up on the run of course leads to better passing stats.

He also played terrible in the playoffs. And we all know how much flack Tannehill gets for bad playoff games. . .

it would be total TB12 to choose to go 31-44 for 303 yards instead of running the ball an additional 12 times

pump those stats up and also nobody gonna blame the 300 yard passer for the L

He had no protection.

Tanny had a better QB rating and a better yds per att than Brady and Brady only was 1 point higher in comp %..... Brady was not good in most games... I will give you that he had no protection and neither did Tanny.... No doubt Brady had much much better targets to throw to. At this point I would stick with Tanny.... of course adding Brady to the roster would sell more tickets

Tanny had a better QB rating and a better yds per att than Brady and Brady only was 1 point higher in comp %..... Brady was not good in most games... I will give you that he had no protection and neither did Tanny.... No doubt Brady had much much better targets to throw to. At this point I would stick with Tanny.... of course adding Brady to the roster would sell more tickets
Selling tickets would be the only reason, and as a fan, I’d take a giant chit all over it!

I'll admit I don't watch many Bucs games. But even the announcers during the playoffs mentioned how they abandoned the run game often during the season.

So yeah, of course Tom Brady has the ability to dink and dunk teams to death... Just saying that giving up on the run of course leads to better passing stats.

He also played terrible in the playoffs. And we all know how much flack Tannehill gets for bad playoff games. . .

He didn't play anywhere close to as bad as Tanne did last year. And again, he didn't have time.

High Highs and Low Lows with Justin Fields and Tom Brady

Brady is still elite.

Let Tammy throw 60 and numbers would be pretty much the same… actually, Tammy would be slightly better.

Sorry, but stats disagree with you. Tanne throws int's significantly more often than Brady, which is sad considering Brady throws the ball nearly twice as much as Tanne.

Sorry, but stats disagree with you. Tanne throws int's significantly more often than Brady, which is sad considering Brady throws the ball nearly twice as much as Tanne.
I don’t see an upgrade or Superb Owl making the change, and the money situation pretty much kills it. Need a line for either

Father Time is undefeated. I don’t want TB12 at this point in his career. At best he’s 70-80% of his former self “maybe” for another year or two tops.

The problem is when Father Time does fully catch up with him, it’ll probably happen overnight where he steps on the field and is just terrible. We really need to start looking for the long term answer, not another flip of the coin short term hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back