Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Anyone know the figure after these signings? Figured we could start a thread to keep track and see what we got left for draft etc.

Anyone know the figure after these signings? Figured we could start a thread to keep track and see what we got left for draft etc.
We don’t know Dupree’s hit yet. The other two cost us around 7 mil combined. With Dupree being a 5 year deal, I am assuming the annual hit may not be too bad.

We don’t know Dupree’s hit yet. The other two cost us around 7 mil combined. With Dupree being a 5 year deal, I am assuming the annual hit may not be too bad.
Yeah but it's around 16 mil a year. You gotta guess it's going to be at least 12 mil right?

I’d guess the Dupree hit will be $6-7 million. I think Jrob will see who he can make deals with today and tomorrow and then do any necessary restructures to make the cap work by the deadline.

I imagine Bud’s cap hit will he between $6-8 million in 2021. That probably extends his guaranteed money through year 3 instead of just a 2 year deal. Of course it all depends on how much signing bonus he gets. Could be a big signing bonus and small salary to help with the cap space.

Bottom line is we have very minimal cap space left. I would expect one more notable move from the Titans. I’d guess a vet CB or WR.

I think Jayon is gone but we will see.

One thing I just do not understand is how the rams can sign floyd to a four year 64 million deal and they are 38 million over the cap. I just do not see how you restructure your way out of that. And all that dead money for Goff.

One thing I just do not understand is how the rams can sign floyd to a four year 64 million deal and they are 38 million over the cap. I just do not see how you restructure your way out of that. And all that dead money for Goff.

They can restructure/extend Ramsey/Donald/Stafford and kick the can down the road....

well that saves us 15mil in cap space.....so we got the cash to make another big move or several small ones and we still have plenty of options for restructuring.
JRob doesnt believe in restructuring apparently. He'd rather just cut you. Less work for his lazy fat ass

JRob doesnt believe in restructuring apparently. He'd rather just cut you. Less work for his lazy fat ass
I think having to spend 500 mil on her families stake in the team tapped us out. I don’t think the upfront cash is available to restructure. That’s why all the cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back