Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had the reputation of not being committed to Football. I guess he earned it. No more Clemson Clowns please. Buncha African villagers about to get load of Beasley jerseys

Was on the fence when he signed, not looking good for Vicki B
I was excited for him, but this is putting a serious damper on things. I understand he had a death in the family, and other things may be going on, but it just does not come across like he's communicated with the team hardly at all.

If I don't show up to work, I better at least tell my boss where I'm at. It's not hard to send a quick text or phone call to keep them updated, even in the case of bereavement. And I'm not being paid millions.

My guess he was really out of shape and banking on the season being cancelled. When he realized it was happening, he needed an extra few weeks to get ready for his physical.

My guess he was really out of shape and banking on the season being cancelled. When he realized it was happening, he needed an extra few weeks to get ready for his physical.
Or, he’s a lazy so and so and wants to minimize camp time, which explains his productivity decline over the last few seasons. I am believing he ain’t one of the boys.

Better put some respect on Honor Landry
Landry is his only real hit at OLB.

JR truck out on Dodd. Erick Walden did jack shit here after Indy let him go. Drafted the worst OLB prospect in the 2019 draft in Walker. And Correa touches the QB once a month.

JR has been a fantastic GM, just cant seem to find the right pair of OLBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back