Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact of the matter is we need the help at OLB. Landry was overused and rendered ineffective at times because of it. Correa is only a rotational peice. And thats where the list ends at OLB.

If we can just get 500 plays out of this dude and he doesnt act like a baby we got better at that spot. Im good with that.

Didnt want him but hey, JR committed to him so here we are...

Yep, and we have time to replace him after the season with just a one year deal. Perhaps The Boys will rub off on him and he rises to the occasion.

Yep, and we have time to replace him after the season with just a one year deal. Perhaps The Boys will rub off on him and he rises to the occasion.
The Boys will try to turn him into a boy but so far this guy aint about the boys at all.

Outsider from ATL coming over, cant pas a physical yet... IDK if this works out but again, we suck so bad at LOLB we cant turn him away.

Stupid Clemson LBs I swear, its JRs weakness. That and the CAA conn

The Boys will try to turn him into a boy but so far this guy aint about the boys at all.

Outsider from ATL coming over, cant pas a physical yet... IDK if this works out but again, we suck so bad at LOLB we cant turn him away.

Stupid Clemson LBs I swear, its JRs weakness. That and the CAA conn
I never want to see another Clemson defensive player again.

I passed 1 in January. Ill work for 100

I think we are liable for everything minus the fines.
The fine for missing part of camp and the failed physical are 2 totally different things though. Not saying I know the answer, but I see contracts voided for failed physicals regularly.

IMO Walker will be a decent rotational guy at minimum. Being critical of JRob at OLB just because he had the Dodd pick is moronic. Landry has been very good. We haven't even seen Walker play yet.

The fine for missing part of camp and the failed physical are 2 totally different things though. Not saying I know the answer, but I see contracts voided for failed physicals regularly.
Is that not usually trades? I can’t ever remember seeing a contract negated because of a physical.

I think a contract pending a physical is pretty normal, but all that was waived in free agency because of covid. I think that is a large reason why Clowney wasn't locked down early.

Walker might be more of a rotational guy like Correa but we should see the kid compete before trashing him. I'm actually more positive about JRob's eye for talent considering he has hit far more on LBs than he has missed. Brown, Evans and David Long for example and trading up for Landry has obviously paid off as well as the move to get Correa. Even the signing of Wake started out looking like pure gold until he couldn't go anymore.

Walker is a 5th round pick so anything we get from him if a positive.

Finch was cut and still a FA (failed his physical with the Bengals). I think he has some issues between his ears. He did look to have some game.

Yeah Dodd’s really been Jrobs only gaffe at LB and that was before he had his own scout team in place. Since then he’s batting near 1.000. Evans, Long, Brown, Landry, Correa are all high quality players IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back