Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Intersting mock prediction

the thing I kinda dislike is his weird pre-snap stance and his sidearm delivery. but I LOVE his accuracy, vision and footwork

Woody81 said:
his arm isn't too impressive...he's quick as hell though

I don't necessarily like his "strength" but his accuracy and vision are top notch. I think a good QB coach can work on his strength
He has great size for a QB to be so nimble

Puck said:
I don't necessarily like his "strength" but his accuracy and vision are top notch. I think a good QB coach can work on his strength
He has great size for a QB to be so nimble
size and speed are definitely there...it's kind of weird to see him move so well given his size....you're right about the accuracy - still waiting for a bullet pass or down field throw. His delivery almost seems long, like it takes too long or something.

yeah, I hope Matt shapes up so NO will contine to want to take him

i'm changingmy mind about something, I want Vince Young to be there @ #3. last time we took a mobile QB with the #3 pick it worked out OK

Young's touch on his passes really impresses me. His mobility is going to be a huge asset (don't think Vick, think young McNair), and I think his arm-strength is fairly on point. I still think he should stay another year and fine-tune his technique. But I'd love to see him on this roster if avaiblie this April.

with the way Matt's stinking it up, I wonder if NO will still draft him

you'd think that they'd wanna get away from a Young-type of QB, considering the problems experienced with Brooks

remember, I predict that if Texas wins - Young will declare

I was a bit curious to see which QB would step up to the plate tonight.

I have to admit Vince is the real deal. I'm hoping that if he is eligible for the draft that we grab him with the quickness.

Matt is looking like he is elsewhere tonight. But then I was never too high on him anyway. The Saints can have him.

Puck said:
with the way Matt's stinking it up, I wonder if NO will still draft him

you'd think that they'd wanna get away from a Young-type of QB, considering the problems experienced with Brooks

remember, I predict that if Texas wins - Young will declare

I think a lot of people predicted that, to take nothing away from you, Puck.

I think New Orleans is salivating right now, just like we are. They're probably considering him a regional home town kid right about now.

Well, if they take him, we can always sell Leinart to the Jets or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back