Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a surprising move but if so, who do you replace him with?
Look at NHL where old players became a team's GM.. Yzerman in TB went to the finals, Sakic in COL won the cup

Get a player like Manning or someone else who studied the game and can evaluate talent, they have accountants to handle the cap space

Question: Assuming these stats are from the Chiefs game, wouldn’t the defense impact this? Both the quality of the corners and formation?

I’m not defending our WRs. They’ve obviously not played well. But this stat seems like it could be misleading.
It is from the KC game but I don't think it would matter who the opponent was...our WRs can't separate

He must be referring to Racey McMath being on the ir. Just waiting for him to get back and be the true wr weve all been waiting for…. :madcow:

in post game call in show last week Dyson said something like 'robinson initially made a bunch of moves that were quite positive' And made no further assessment... the lack of commentary on current situation screams loudly

in post game call in show last week Dyson said something like 'robinson initially made a bunch of moves that were quite positive' And made no further assessment... the lack of commentary on current situation screams loudly
I would agree with that. Initially, we had vast improvement of talent, but we have become stagnant through poor and/or risky decisions. Athletic potential seems to often trump actual production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back