Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked my title better but I get it.

For those that came after the change it was “oh cool, more COVID”

I’m sure he’ll be just fine and the team will be just fine, but the league and media will make this something way bigger than Vrabel getting sick. Plus, seems like the titans kicking it off for the second straight year.

The vaccine isn't ever going to stop covid. It prevents serious illness and death remarkably well. Get vaccinated and you don't die of covid. He'll be fine.

The vaccine isn't ever going to stop covid. It prevents serious illness and death remarkably well. Get vaccinated and you don't die of covid. He'll be fine.
Unvaccinated people don't automatically die or get hospitalized when they are diagnosed with covid.

What is the NFL going to do this year in regards to this nonsense? Just play it by ear and treat everyone differently again?

how about who the F cares, play the game, and act like we did when the normal flu was still acknowledged as a thing

I had a pretty severe case of COVID a few months ago, recovered, and then got the vaccine when it became available. I have two young children and wanted to do what I could to further lessen the chances of me getting it again. I'm a criminal defense attorney, and sometimes as part of my job, I have to represent newly arrested individuals at their bail hearings.

Last week, I had a mild cold. I decided to get tested , and surprise, surprise, got COVID again. All I can say is between the natural immunity and the vaccine, at least getting COVID a second time wasn't a big deal. The first time sucked.

At this point, I feel it is just something we all are going to have live with from now on.

I wish Vrabel a speedy recovery.

if the vaccines worked then this would not have happened = fact

therefore vaccine clearly does not work so anyone who knowingly takes medication they know dont work is JUST TAKING A PLACEBO

Actually the vaccines work at preventing hospitalization and death. ~90% of those in the hospital and or die are unvaccinated = fact. Thus, if you are vulnerable at all (age, pre-existing conditions) you should get vaccinated.

Why is it always us??
Almost all the other teams have no issues makes you wonder if JRob and MVrabel even fallow prodocols with our team.

Losing your head coach during cut week is not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back