Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoT , you're right Schwartz led a great defense or two when he was DC and had 3 or 4 really bad ones.

2001- 25th :gaah:
2002- 11th
2003- 13th
2004- 30th :gaah:
2005- 29th :gaah:
2006- 31st:gaah:
2007- 8th :banjump:
2008- 2nd :banjump:

did you read the important note * attached to that article. It’s pre-release non peer reviewed.

Then looking at number breakdowns. Less than 1250 people were previously infected and then got complete vaccinations. That’s a really low number for a study.
Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination

copied and pasted direct quote

Incorrect. Vaccinated people still get tested and still have to potentially miss game(s).
Yes.They get tested and may have to miss a game. They don't get a daily test. If a vaccinated player starts an outbreak, the team won't be punished for having to move a game. Everything is geared to be vaccinated.

Why is it always us??
Almost all the other teams have no issues makes you wonder if JRob and MVrabel even fallow prodocols with our team.

Losing your head coach during cut week is not ideal.

Why is it us? Read the thread. We live in a state full of Phil Valentines.

Maybe that's why it's still spreading? You can still get it even though you are vaccinated. You may not die but you could pass it onto that could or have severe symptoms.

It's called consideration
I have considered the large possibility that I have not and will not get COVID without a vax.

I’ve also considered that very real likelihood that if I do get it, science shows I will have minimal issues.

I have considered that it is an extremely small amount of people who get COVID are hospitalized, and of those, many fit the science of older, at risk folks.

I have considered that the overall death rate for this illness is equal or less to many viruses we’ve walked around with, never changing anything for those that are healthy, only the ill, however still giving the individual the choice.

Maybe consideration goes both ways.

I have considered the large possibility that I have not and will not get COVID without a vax.

I’ve also considered that very real likelihood that if I do get it, science shows I will have minimal issues.

I have considered that it is an extremely small amount of people who get COVID are hospitalized, and of those, many fit the science of older, at risk folks.

I have considered that the overall death rate for this illness is equal or less to many viruses we’ve walked around with, never changing anything for those that are healthy, only the ill, however still giving the individual the choice.

Maybe consideration goes both ways.

Don't you have to get vaccinated?

Yes.They get tested and may have to miss a game. They don't get a daily test. If a vaccinated player starts an outbreak, the team won't be punished for having to move a game. Everything is geared to be vaccinated.

Having to miss a game for a virus you are vaccinated from isn’t what I would call a “free pass”. Especially in relation to fantasy football which is what my comment was originally about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back