Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully vaccinated, I've never has Covid, got sick last weekend. Headache, nauseous, sore, achy, stuffed up big time. I went and got tested..I was negative.

Such a bizarre time we are living in...common colds still happen but the difference is we can't assume it's a cold.

Why is it always us??
Almost all the other teams have no issues makes you wonder if JRob and MVrabel even fallow prodocols with our team.

Losing your head coach during cut week is not ideal.
Minnesota had some issues with vaccine/not specifically Cousins.
Not quite the same and maybe I just missed other teams go through the same thing but it has caused some other issues even if not positive cases.

Actually the vaccines work at preventing hospitalization and death. ~90% of those in the hospital and or die are unvaccinated = fact. Thus, if you are vulnerable at all (age, pre-existing conditions) you should get vaccinated.

"prevents hospitalization" lol, as if the virus whisks someone away to the hospital.. just because someone panics and goes to the hospital for sniffles doesn't mean anything

If >50% of the population has taken the shot, and your supposed stats that 90% of the deaths are from "unvaccinated".. must not be many people dying.

What do we do with the ones that died within a week of taking the shot when they had no prior issues? or developed heart issues? ignore or ... ?

if the vaccines worked then this would not have happened = fact

therefore vaccine clearly does not work so anyone who knowingly takes medication they know dont work is JUST TAKING A PLACEBO

it bugs me they call this a vaccine, those grant immunity, clearly this thing does not

it's no different than the flu shot.. a guess

i can't get over how people think they could cure this virus within a year but the same companies never made a reliable shot for the regular flu after decades + billions of $$ for research

"prevents hospitalization" lol, as if the virus whisks someone away to the hospital.. just because someone panics and goes to the hospital for sniffles doesn't mean anything

If >50% of the population has taken the shot, and your supposed stats that 90% of the deaths are from "unvaccinated".. must not be many people dying.

What do we do with the ones that died within a week of taking the shot when they had no prior issues? or developed heart issues? ignore or ... ?

No reason to be mental about this. The vaccine is very effective at preventing deaths and people go to the hospital because they can't breath. Yes, not many are dying but there are still people dying. A contractor that I worked with died recently and he didn't have to. There have been over 300 million vaccine shots given with very few bad side effects. It just makes sense.

Also, one of our employees who was dead set against the vaccine is home because his wife is very sick. I'm sure she wasn't vaccinated either. Again, she got very sick. What if she died because of his bull headedness?

And by the way stay away from the JJ vaccine. It is not as effective and has had most of the bad side effects like heart issues. Be smart.

Actually the vaccines work at preventing hospitalization and death. ~90% of those in the hospital and or die are unvaccinated = fact. Thus, if you are vulnerable at all (age, pre-existing conditions) you should get vaccinated.

Agreed but maybe we should also stop chastising those who don’t fall into those categories for not getting the vaccine.

If the world could meet on those 2 simple things this whole thing would be much smoother process for all.

If you have pre existing conditions or in an age bracket that Covid is significantly worse on then you should probably considering getting the vaccine. No judgment at all from me, but would expect the same in return. Not saying you are judging anyone. Just a general comment.

Who are those people who died? Had heart problems? Where is the evidence, except on conspiracy web sites or news feeds or OANN? Medical science isn’t perfect nor 100 %. People die getting their gallbladder taken out or from minor surgery. It happens. The absolute idiocy blows my mind. I pray for those of you who refuse to believe this is real. What is the end game of a fake vaccine? Do any of you understand the shear magnitude of the conspiracy it would take to pull that off ?

You ignore Russian roulette with your life and the life of others, How many people THAT THINK JUST LIKE YOU a have to die before you believe this?

Talk to your Doctor. Get the vaccine. It’s now FDA approved. It’s safe and will save your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
it bugs me they call this a vaccine, those grant immunity, clearly this thing does not

it's no different than the flu shot.. a guess

i can't get over how people think they could cure this virus within a year but the same companies never made a reliable shot for the regular flu after decades + billions of $$ for research

They have been working on it for a lot longer than a year.

Agreed but maybe we should also stop chastising those who don’t fall into those categories for not getting the vaccine.

If the world could meet on those 2 simple things this whole thing would be much smoother process for all.

If you have pre existing conditions or in an age bracket that Covid is significantly worse on then you should probably considering getting the vaccine. No judgment at all from me, but would expect the same in return. Not saying you are judging anyone. Just a general comment.

I'm vaccinated, so I'm not getting in a twist over people who aren't

Let’s talk about football. The thread is Vrabel testing positive. If someone has anything meaningful to that particular subject then by all means do. Otherwise, let’s move on from social commentary.

Let’s talk about football. The thread is Vrabel testing positive. If someone has anything meaningful to that particular subject then by all means do. Otherwise, let’s move on from social commentary.

lol what else is there to say on the actual topic? he's got it, whoopty do, no one could answer my question what the NFL plans to do this year regarding outbreaks, so what is left

lol what else is there to say on the actual topic? he's got it, whoopty do, no one could answer my question what the NFL plans to do this year regarding outbreaks, so what is left

The NFL rules this year are even worse than they were last year regarding COVID. Fantasy football is going to be an utter nightmare this year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back