Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last edited by a moderator:
So the name and logo change for racial/social reasons is merely slight of hand for the media and general population to distract form deeper issues. Classic move.

If true... F em all.

Not sure whos gonna buy those shares of ownership, Snyder is known to meddle with the football operations and not in a good way.

That franchise is a mess

Getting pretty annoyed by this media tactic of announcing something is going to be announced. (separate topic entirely, but consider the Ghisaile(sp?) Maxwell story).

Essentially, all these "sources" have a giant nothing burger currently but are now trying to suck in the viewers pre-emptively to continue following them until they have a story. so F the media folks on this one first.

As far as the actual story, I'm interested in finding out the details. Sounds interesting but I have my doubts that we'll hear any of the real details anytime soon. The Josh Norman tweet seems kind of b***h move too. either say it or don't. being super cryptic is really of no help in the situation at all except to give himself attention.

I think calling it the Washington Football Team or Club is probably the best name right now. With everything else going on its inclusive, neutral and won't offend anyone.

The main difference is that Richardson was personally accused and Snyder was not.

The main difference is Richardson was personally accused of wrong doing and Snyder was not.

The main difference is that Richardson was personally accused and Snyder was not.

The main difference is Richardson was personally accused of wrong doing and Snyder was not.
True but Synder is the owner, it reflects poorly on him and as the owner he had to of been aware of it, he meddles in everything else.

That is very true, but it’s why there was no discussion about Richardson as he was an assailant. Knowing and participating are two drastically different things. Not excusing Snyder and hope he goes, but I think it unlikely.

That is very true, but it’s why there was no discussion about Richardson as he was an assailant. Knowing and participating are two drastically different things. Not excusing Snyder and hope he goes, but I think it unlikely.
Joe Paterno would probably say otherwise about "knowing" and participating.

Yeah, they shoulda made Joe sell Penn St.
They needed a name to take the wrap, Paterno was the biggest name. Aside from Sandusky himself, there were more guilty parties. But without looking it up, I'm sure I'm far from the only one who can't remember those other names today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back