Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol a 64. And he is now our starter lmao. And oline, strong safety, and dbs have all gotten way worse

64 is good. That's would it him in the top third or so is the league if he maintained that over a full season.

OL and SS are not weaker. Especially considering we are getting Lewan back for a full season. Hooker is an absolute upgrade over Vacarro.

64 is good. That's would it him in the top third or so is the league if he maintained that over a full season.

OL and SS are not weaker. Especially considering we are getting Lewan back for a full season. Hooker is an absolute upgrade over Vacarro.
Hooker is not on vaccaros level. Sorry but ppl are over hyping him big time

Hooker is not on vaccaros level. Sorry but ppl are over hyping him big time

Wrong. Hooker was considerably better than Vaccaro last year, particularly in coverage. Tied for the team lead in INT's despite only starting 3 games. PFF also grades Hooker a good bit better than Vaccaro.

Players lost

WR Corey Davis
TE Jonnu Smith
CB Adoree Jackson
CB Malcolm Butler
DE Jadeveon Clowney
DT Daquon Jones
OT SpongePanda (traded)
OT Kelly

Players signed

WR Josh Reynolds
CB Janoris Jenkins
CB Kevin Johnson
DE Bud Dupree
DT Autry
OT Lamm

Re-signed

LB Jayon Brown
TE Anthony Firkser
OT Sambrillo

A good off season..am I missing anyone?

Draft....CB, WR, OT, TE??
Swaim resigned

Players lost

WR Corey Davis
TE Jonnu Smith
CB Adoree Jackson
CB Malcolm Butler
DE Jadeveon Clowney
DT Daquon Jones
OT SpongePanda (traded)
OT Kelly

Players signed

WR Josh Reynolds
CB Janoris Jenkins
CB Kevin Johnson
DE Bud Dupree
DT Autry
OT Lamm

Re-signed

LB Jayon Brown
TE Anthony Firkser
OT Sambrillo

A good off season..am I missing anyone?

Draft....CB, WR, OT, TE??
We also lost:
Vacarro
Humphries
Desmond King
Mycole Pruit

Way? I don’t think it’s gotten worse at all, but even if we fell back a bit you think Davis and Smith provide that much? That’s all we lost. You think they were that big a part of the offense?

Foolish.

Davis was probably more important. He was money on third downs for the most part. I think he finished top in catches <10 yards that went for first downs. But Reynolds is a solid replacement, even if he's not as good. But will likely bring in a rookie as well in the first couple of rounds.

Davis was probably more important. He was money on third downs for the most part. I think he finished top in catches <10 yards that went for first downs. But Reynolds is a solid replacement, even if he's not as good. But will likely bring in a rookie as well in the first couple of rounds.
Davis was hugggeee for us. Also Reynolds can't block!!

People don’t understand the PFF grading system and equate it to scholastic grades which they do not.
The Titans are thin at receiver, and need more help on the edge despite the addition of Bud Dupree. The secondary remains in need of more additions. I'd like to see a big man added on the defensive line. There are depth issues across the roster

Davis was hugggeee for us. Also Reynolds can't block!!

A WRs blocking ability isn't super important overall

That being said, I don't know where you get the notion that he can't block. I haven't read that anywhere. In fact, after a 5 minute google search the only references I see to his blocking ability are that he is a good blocking WR.

The Titans are thin at receiver, and need more help on the edge despite the addition of Bud Dupree. The secondary remains in need of more additions. I'd like to see a big man added on the defensive line. There are depth issues across the roster

I don't know how many times it has to be said, but we haven't even drafted yet. Most of the depth issues will be addressed here. We don't have a single spot on the roster currently where we don't have a starting caliber player other than slot WR, though I don't consider that a position as a "starting" position.

A WRs blocking ability isn't super important overall

That being said, I don't know where you get the notion that he can't block. I haven't read that anywhere. In fact, after a 5 minute google search the only references I see to his blocking ability are that he is a good blocking WR.
Fake news

I don't know how many times it has to be said, but we haven't even drafted yet. Most of the depth issues will be addressed here. We don't have a single spot on the roster currently where we don't have a starting caliber player other than slot WR, though I don't consider that a position as a "starting" position.
And corner. We have a number 2 playing 1 and a number 3 playing 2. After that we have nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back