Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And corner. We have a number 2 playing 1 and a number 3 playing 2. After that we have nothing

Jenkins is not a #2. He performed better than Butler last season. And Fulton performed better than most number 2's in the limited amount of time we saw him. I've already provided the evidence of this. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

The Titans are thin at receiver, and need more help on the edge despite the addition of Bud Dupree. The secondary remains in need of more additions. I'd like to see a big man added on the defensive line. There are depth issues across the roster
And you fill those depth spots in the draft and with guys with contracts close to the vet minimum....with the cap the way it is you will see more guys cut June 1 than usual. Teams can only designate 1 player as a post June cut and release them now....cap tight teams know who they will release post June 1 to spread cap hit out and I would wager that JRob has a pretty good idea too...their is plenty of time to add more bodies

And you fill those depth spots in the draft and with guys with contracts close to the vet minimum....with the cap the way it is you will see more guys cut June 1 than usual. Teams can only designate 1 player as a post June cut and release them now....cap tight teams know who they will release post June 1 to spread cap hit out and I would wager that JRob has a pretty good idea too...their is plenty of time to add more bodies
Also amani is not a every down starting caliber strong safety. So we need a starter there too. Dude gets burnt/lost all the time

The Titans are thin at receiver, and need more help on the edge despite the addition of Bud Dupree. The secondary remains in need of more additions. I'd like to see a big man added on the defensive line. There are depth issues across the roster
What does that have to do with understanding PFF grades?

Look at their bench at the combine

Are you really comparing a combine anything to a 4 year NFL veteran. They are all smaller when they come out of college. I posted current posted sizes.

You post it. I’m not doing your work for you, You mad an allegation. Now back it up.

WR blocking is less about contact and more about position anyway.

Also amani is not a every down starting caliber strong safety. So we need a starter there too. Dude gets burnt/lost all the time

Dude you are so FOS. Our defense played better when he was in the game last year. That's a fact that can't be disputed. He finished tied for the team lead in INT's despite only starting 3 games. He graded out very well on PFF as well. There is literally nothing to support the notion that he isn't an every down player.

Are you really comparing a combine anything to a 4 year NFL veteran. They are all smaller when they come out of college. I posted current posted sizes.

You post it. I’m not doing your work for you, You mad an allegation. Now back it up.

WR blocking is less about contact and more about position anyway.
Remember when Mariota blocked that linebacker off the tv screen to spring a Henry run? That was speed and angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back