Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS.

Fighting games are button-mashers.

Put two novice gamers in front of them... they will be able to successfully play Tekken. Assassins Creed? Not so much.
Button mashers lmfao? If you are trash tier they are. You will never win a game online. That's what people pick these up for. For the competitive side.

There's a reason fighting games sell 1-2MM vs AssCreed 10+MM. Fighters are far from accessible.

Button mashers lmfao? If you are trash tier they are. You will never win a game online. That's what people pick these up for. For the competitive side.

There's a reason fighting games sell 1-2MM vs AssCreed 10+MM. Fighters are far from accessible.
Yea that's how they used to be until about MK3/4 time frame. Once fighters startered applying combos vs. special moves as the real winning moves, I was out of the fighting game series.

i really like how much they focus on not driving like a dikkhead in the multiplayer. you get deductions and penalties for being a sloppy driver and running into people

i really like how much they focus on not driving like a dikkhead in the multiplayer. you get deductions and penalties for being a sloppy driver and running into people
Started tonight. Yet to do a race. Put an hour into driving school. Cars control really nice. Plan on getting all gold in driving school before moving to circuits.

I got all gold in the driving school except for the very last challenge. It's annoying because it's a timed lap but you have to restart every time you finish. I've gotten silver but don't have the patience to try for the gold right now. Finished probably 70% of the single player races over the weekend.

I got all gold in the driving school except for the very last challenge. It's annoying because it's a timed lap but you have to restart every time you finish. I've gotten silver but don't have the patience to try for the gold right now. Finished probably 70% of the single player races over the weekend.
Lmao I did that last one for 2 hours to get gold. I beat the time by .002 lol. So lucky.

Have you played any online races? Seems impossible to win if you haven't mastered the track for a good circuit time to get near pole.

Idk if I'll ever win a race. I was placing 8-10 with my circuits.

Lmao I did that last one for 2 hours to get gold. I beat the time by .002 lol. So lucky.

Have you played any online races? Seems impossible to win if you haven't mastered the track for a good circuit time to get near pole.

Idk if I'll ever win a race. I was placing 8-10 with my circuits.
I usually finish in the middle. I won one online race. It was one of the banked oval tracks and I somehow had the best qualifying time. It's still really fun doing the races though. Trying to drive like real life, and not like a spaz.

I usually finish in the middle. I won one online race. It was one of the banked oval tracks and I somehow had the best qualifying time. It's still really fun doing the races though. Trying to drive like real life, and not like a spaz.
That's awesome. I'm going to sprinkle races in here and there while doing the missions and circuits. Gonna gold everything.

I want to platinum the game but idk if I can get the wins and poles for those two trophies.

Hate how there's no room for error lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back