Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first win in Fortnite Battle Royale. Took me 16 hours lol. Was the most exhilarating feeling I've had in gaming in a long time.

Finally got my first win in Fortnite Battle Royale. Took me 16 hours lol. Was the most exhilarating feeling I've had in gaming in a long time.
lucky, i got to 4th the other day and it was nerve racking at the end.

i stole this thing from someone else at one point that made me look like some sort of bush, so i camped out on top of a hill and sniped for a while. the final spot was in an open clearing so i basically sat in the middle and picked ppl off as they ran up. eventually they became wise to me though. some of those ppl build really fast at the end and its hard to keep up

lucky, i got to 4th the other day and it was nerve racking at the end.

i stole this thing from someone else at one point that made me look like some sort of bush, so i camped out on top of a hill and sniped for a while. the final spot was in an open clearing so i basically sat in the middle and picked ppl off as they ran up. eventually they became wise to me though. some of those ppl build really fast at the end and its hard to keep up
I hate the bush. Makes you so slow and it's obvious if you move.

Yeah in order to win you need to have a rocket launcher and a good base pretty much. My win was lucky. Down to 7. Some guy was in his base firing at people so I quickly built to get in it. He didn't hear me so I took him out. Had a good base and a rocket launcher from him. Stood there to take out the last 2 for the win.

djMzf6x.jpg

Bought Uncharted The Lost Legacy and Horizon today on special from Black Friday sales.

I've bought gtav and diablo 3 on 3 different platforms now, lol.

I decided to grab it for ps4 and grabbed the new expansion with the Necromancer class. Fun as hell. Have 7 skeletons that restore my health when they attack and a bone golem. Skill to explode corpses or revive them as your minions etc. Diablo is timeless. Still fun after all these years.

Traded in Destiny 2. Got bored af after hitting 300 light level.

Just got Friday the 13th for PS4. Still trying to figure things out.

Is there a single player mode or is it only Jason vs the counselors free for all?

Is there a particular Jason I should be trying to unlock being that the first couple seem to suck?

Anyone else play the game?

I believe it's multiplayer only at the moment. A single player update is supposedly coming soon.

An incomplete game being shipped early? Who would have thought...
Thanks for the info. I'll have to keep watching for that then.
They need to also fix the wierd glitch where Jason can't quite grab the knives off the wall unless you're absolutely perfectly lined up.

Just got Friday the 13th for PS4. Still trying to figure things out.

Is there a single player mode or is it only Jason vs the counselors free for all?

Is there a particular Jason I should be trying to unlock being that the first couple seem to suck?

Anyone else play the game?
I don't play but I'm fairly certain its online only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back