Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but I'm already bored of Witcher. It's just feels like a much, much less fun version of Skyrim to me. I've picked it up a few times this past week and end up turning it off and playing more Mega Man within 20 minutes. Too bad. Really wanted to love this game.

Hate to say it but I'm already bored of Witcher. It's just feels like a much, much less fun version of Skyrim to me. I've picked it up a few times this past week and end up turning it off and playing more Mega Man within 20 minutes. Too bad. Really wanted to love this game.
Yeah don't waste your time if it's not your type. I'm glad I did, took me 10 hours to get into it lmao. I never do that but so many people were jerking it I gave it tons of chances.

It's not easy to level up in The Witcher as well.
fuck no its not, according to xbox ive played for 24 hours so far and i'm not even level 8 yet.

I'm assuming some of that is me hitting the pause button and setting the controller down from time to time... but still.

**** no its not, according to xbox ive played for 24 hours so far and i'm not even level 8 yet.

I'm assuming some of that is me hitting the pause button and setting the controller down from time to time... but still.

I don't know how accurate that playtime counter is (the game version). But either way, it's a slog.

It's not easy to level up in The Witcher as well.
No it isn't. And I don't like how you can only activate a limited number of your upgrades from leveling up. Granted I don't play a ton of these types of games so maybe this is common practice. But I'm not really accustomed to it. Seems kinda lame.

No it isn't. And I don't like how you can only activate a limited number of your upgrades from leveling up. Granted I don't play a ton of these types of games so maybe this is common practice. But I'm not really accustomed to it. Seems kinda lame.

Yeah that's also annoying. Here are 1000 possible upgrades. But you can only use 9.

Having only had my PS4 for a few months, these are the titles I've played:

Uncharted 4- Liked it quite a bit. But it was kind of a grind toward the end and I was ready for it to be over.

Arkham Knight- Didn't like it. Quite playing about 8-10 hours into it.

Witcher 3- It's okay but I got bored with it pretty quickly as well. I'll probably go back to it at some point but am in no hurry.

Nothing has really blown me away yet. I've honestly had a lot more fun playing the Mega Man Legacy Collection than any of the above lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back