Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if and when the Switch might drop in price? I'd really love to have one but can't justify $300 for the handful of games I'd end up playing before getting bored with it.

Wonder if and when the Switch might drop in price? I'd really love to have one but can't justify $300 for the handful of games I'd end up playing before getting bored with it.
Not for a while.

As a new father, this is the best console I've owned. It's so easy to integrate into your life. That alone makes it worth the money to me.

If you are big into indies, this is the place to play them.

Thought I'd add an edit on my initial thoughts. I watched the reveal event like a year ago and laughed. Thought it was a disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he has a PS4, which I think he does, then no it isn't. Not even close.
Okay now I'm convinced you have something against Nintendo lol.

Indies will literally run the same on PS4 vs Switch. On switch you get the additional function of portability.

So what your trying to say here is, let's take stardew valley, the indie im playing ATM.

SDV on PS4>SDV on Switch.

Could you provide me your logic here?

Okay now I'm convinced you have something against Nintendo lol.

Indies will literally run the same on PS4 vs Switch. On switch you get the additional function of portability.

So what your trying to say here is, let's take stardew valley, the indie im playing ATM.

SDV on PS4>SDV on Switch.

Could you provide me your logic here?

I have nothing against Nintendo, however I am convinced you can't read.

If he has a PS4 already then it's not even a competition, aside from there are a shit tonne more (and better) indies on PS4 than Switch, and this is purely because the PS4 has been out a lot longer than the Switch, he doesn't need to spend $300 to play Stardew Valley.

That's the logic.

I have nothing against Nintendo, however I am convinced you can't read.

If he has a PS4 already then it's not even a competition, aside from there are a **** tonne more (and better) indies on PS4 than Switch, and this is purely because the PS4 has been out a lot longer than the Switch, he doesn't need to spend $300 to play Stardew Valley.

That's the logic.
It's not 300 to play stardew lol. It's an added benefit to play games on the go. If one owns both PS4 and Switch, any future indies one wishes to play would be better served to be played on the switch.

It's not 300 to play stardew lol. It's an added benefit to play games on the go. If one owns both PS4 and Switch, any future indies one wishes to play would be better served to be played on the switch.

Except it is 300 to play it BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A SWITCH. Literally the only way he can play Stardew Valley on the switch is to spend $300 on a Switch to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back