Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Dark Souls 2 last night. Not sure what to play next. Might try the Witcher again since I got the DLC, or Bloodborne since I got that DLC as well.

Returning GT: Sport

Basically impossible to play offline, horrid business model. I am just glad I got a physical copy from Amazon.

Probably never buy digital again because of how awful this experience was.

4m99z7rf2htz.jpg

Nah lmao. Too many solid franchises to die. Too many casual folk who don't know what's going on.
I'm not so sure.

ME is over
Madden is not going to live off of MUT, I just can't believe that is sustainable.
Battlefront is not selling well
Battlefield hasn't sold well in two straight games....
TF2 didn't sell well

I don't think it is a crazy idea, FIFA isn't going to carry the company.

I'm not so sure.

ME is over
Madden is not going to live off of MUT, I just can't believe that is sustainable.
Battlefront is not selling well
Battlefield hasn't sold well in two straight games....
TF2 didn't sell well

I don't think it is a crazy idea, FIFA isn't going to carry the company.

all those franchises will be fine, you underestimate the power of microtransactions

EA Dipshit said:
It's the same reason we added card packs to Mass Effect 3: how do you get people to keep coming back to a thing instead of 'just' playing for 60 to 100 hours?”

I can't remember the last time I put 60+ hours into a game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

EA Dipshit said:
They don't actually care about what the players want, they care about what the players will pay for.
9j6itx4q8zsz.jpg

I finished Dark Souls II and decided to go back to The Witcher 3. I bought the DLC not long ago but didn't get into it so I am doing New Game+ so I can play the DLC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back