Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to every place imaginable within a reasonable distance from The Boro and I can't find a SNES Classic Mini.
I have a buddy stationed in Japan. He picked up a Super Famicom Mini for me since I got him an SNES Mini.

Target is your best bet. It might be different in Tennessee, but the dude at Target told me they get them on Monday and Friday. Some seem to get more than others.

If I'm out on Friday and I find one I can ship it to you if you're willing to pay the shipping/cost.

I have a buddy stationed in Japan. He picked up a Super Famicom Mini for me since I got him an SNES Mini.

Target is your best bet. It might be different in Tennessee, but the dude at Target told me they get them on Monday and Friday. Some seem to get more than others.
Thanks for that tip. Monday and Friday day or at night?

Crimson skies playable on Xbox one bitches

@Titans Eternal
I saw it here before your shoutbox post lol.

For backwards compatibility, do you need to be connected to the internet or is it a simple firmware update? If it can be had without internet, aka you get to keep it when the servers go down, I may be convinced to buy an Xbox1 to replace my 360.

I saw it here before your shoutbox post lol.

For backwards compatibility, do you need to be connected to the internet or is it a simple firmware update? If it can be had without internet, aka you get to keep it when the servers go down, I may be convinced to buy an Xbox1 to replace my 360.
I’m pretty sure you don’t have to be online but I’m not really sure tbh

PS1 was the last console I owned. I started my PC gaming in 1998 and never looked back really. I'm a huge Radeon fan lol.
I had been out of PC from around 05 until I decided to build one in 2015.

I came back and I was blown away. Back in the early 2000's ATI was the hotness for GPU's and AMD was the cooler CPU. In 2015 it was all reversed. Was so weird lol.

I had been out of PC from around 05 until I decided to build one in 2015.

I came back and I was blown away. Back in the early 2000's ATI was the hotness for GPU's and AMD was the cooler CPU. In 2015 it was all reversed. Was so weird lol.
I was a Nvidia guy all through the first decade and a half of this millennium but when I built my newest rig and put in a modest R750 GPU to go with my AMD FX8530 Black Edition CPU I decided I couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back