Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a fantasy standpoint yes

The story and lore is incredibly well done, I enjoyed the combat. But it’s a game you play for the story and graphics. Non linear story line, deep characters, choices that matter, villains that you actually hate, just well done all around.

I put about 400 hours into it on my pc, and am going to pick up the ps4 version. It’s a must play, imo.

I might pick it up while it's on sale. Skyrim was easily my favorite game of the last console generation. Granted I missed a lot of the really big titles like Red Dead and Fallout.

I might pick it up while it's on sale. Skyrim was easily my favorite game of the last console generation. Granted I missed a lot of the really big titles like Red Dead and Fallout.
It’s a no brainer at $20. Easily $60 worth of content.

I paid full price for all the expansions, and feel it was worth the price. I mean, I’m buying it again.

Wayyyy better the Skyrim.

Take skyrim, add in better story, better character development, better quests. Only thing I dug more in skyrim was exploring.

Wayyyy better the Skyrim.

Take skyrim, add in better story, better character development, better quests. Only thing I dug more in skyrim was exploring.
See that's probably the thing I liked most about skyrim was the exploring. Such a beautiful, interesting world. I could spend days of playing time just going around collecting ingredients for potions.

Oh buddy. You are in for a treat.

Get this...

Fortnite battle royale, FREE.

Lootboxes? Pay to win? NONE.
xtlvW1m.gif

Rounding out my 360 collection. Picked up 18 games for 115 CAD. I got my first 9 from some guy on kijiji for 35 bucks. Last 9 I picked up at a flea market. I paid a little more at 80 but it had some hard to find games I grabbed.

Mortal Kombat
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Dantes Inferno
Halo 3 ODST
Saints Row
Super Street Fighter IV
Dead Island
Call of Duty Black Ops
Dead Space 1,2,3
Homefront
Dragons Dogma
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

The harder to find ones which avg about 20 CAD which are:

Nier
The Battle for Middle Earth 2
Condemned 2

I think I'm somewhere between 180-220 360 games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back